Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone that knows what there doing! GOD!!!
Okay so here goes nothing im trying to upload a scrpit in my hosting server and when it said create your domain. i bought a domain from godady when i upload everything my domain is pointing to my host when the files are done i go to www.mydomain.com/instll but the problem is theres no UPLOAD FOLDER IN MY ROOT cuz if there is its going to be www.mydomain.com/public_html/upload/install if i do this it will stay like this! the whole time

www.mydomain.com/public_html/upload/

and anyways it wont install my script when i name my domain for my host it makes a folder but its like the domain isint pointing to the wrote adress for the host i really need help badly! mabe A VIDEO CHAT TEAMVIEWER WITH someone i can trust shitty part is i had this correctly set up with a sub domain now i want everything in www.mydomain.com and it to work correctly PLEASE HELP i hope i made enough sence to you guys ohh and when i install teh scripy without installing the domain name on the hosting it wont make a folder it will just be / witch is root? but when thats done i go to www.mydomain.com/install it dont work!!! please please please help!

if someone can help me via teamviwer ill pay them and point my domain at my host the proper way
Im a bit confused but can help you.
You got a new domain. How are you connecting too it? FTP i assume?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-22-2011, 11:56 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Im a bit confused but can help you.
You got a new domain. How are you connecting too it? FTP i assume?

okay i have adomain from godady and a host. do you have aim?
\
my domain and host are from diffrent places my host that i bought wont even freeking help me Sad
No i dont do messenger anymore. Too many people wanting to speak to me. Just cant do it.
How are you connecting to your host? cpanel or ftp client?
The Rules!

(02-23-2011, 12:10 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: No i dont do messenger anymore. Too many people wanting to speak to me. Just cant do it.
How are you connecting to your host? cpanel or ftp client?

i can connect both
i really can explane it to you ud honestly have to look at it with teamviewer or we will be here all night
honestly if ur not a hacker if u fix this i will honestly pay you thru paypall with my creditcard
Via ftp you should see /public_html yes?
That is where you dump your files if you want to be in root.
If you dont then its possible your on a shared domain and thus you only get / which is the same as being inside /public_html
The Rules!

(02-23-2011, 12:18 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Via ftp you should see /public_html yes?
That is where you dump your files if you want to be in root.
If you dont then its possible your on a shared domain and thus you only get / which is the same as being inside /public_html

like i said ud have to look at it... seriously i knwo what ur talking about buy inorder to get that public html on my host you have to create domain thing and it saves it as doc root and it will have to jwhefjk omg! im getting to irratated thanks for the help tho man
Pm me the url can you?
The Rules!

(02-23-2011, 12:22 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Pm me the url can you?

what url do you need?
(02-23-2011, 12:22 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Pm me the url can you?

what urllll?>>???
The url of the domain you purchased from Go Daddy.