Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inactive Staff
OMG, we forgot about Solid. Anyways, Eve = props, trilo and elek seem to be really AFK, but you can access the internet anywhere these days so something is wrong... Not to dog down on any mods but someone should really check on them.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(02-21-2011, 08:51 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: OMG, we forgot about Solid. Anyways, Eve = props, trilo and elek seem to be really AFK, but you can access the internet anywhere these days so something is wrong... Not to dog down on any mods but someone should really check on them.

Where did you get that we forgot about Solidus? :S He's been mentioned throughout the thread and posting along with Eve on the first page of posts in this thread.

It was trilobyte- and Elektrisk that we were forgetting about because I hardly ever see any newer posts from them. That's not even related to their presence on the forum because they could just visit without posting, but i'm sure not many people who have not gone to the forum team page would even know about those two.

They may have done a lot in the beginning, but i've seen it lots of times, and this doesn't surprise me based on my experience with forums Smile Usually there's always at least one of them that gets tired of coming back. It's the same thing as getting bored with your job that you go to everyday.
(02-21-2011, 10:50 PM)Infinity Wrote: Where did you get that we forgot about Solidus? :S He's been mentioned throughout the thread and posting along with Eve on the first page of posts in this thread.

It was trilobyte- and Elektrisk that we were forgetting about because I hardly ever see any newer posts from them. That's not even related to their presence on the forum because they could just visit without posting, but i'm sure not many people who have not gone to the forum team page would even know about those two.

They may have done a lot in the beginning, but i've seen it lots of times, and this doesn't surprise me based on my experience with forums Smile Usually there's always at least one of them that gets tired of coming back. It's the same thing as getting bored with your job that you go to everyday.

That is besides the point that moderators should stay active, though.
(02-20-2011, 02:08 PM)Laugh Wrote: And around December Eve would be included but has been active since then.

That's true, don't lynch me..

[Image: 347904.jpg]
Why even make this thread, huh? It's only one staff member that's inactive, if Omniscient cares or even worries about that small fact, then he will deal with it.
(02-21-2011, 07:52 PM)Laugh Wrote: Eve has been on since then, but the others are still very inactive here.

(02-22-2011, 04:06 AM)Eve Wrote: That's true, don't lynch me..

She couldn't help it though, she got a problem with her internet which most people knew about here.

It may be the same for the other two mods, they could have some problem or something happening in their lives which we don't know about but they might have told Omniscient.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(02-22-2011, 04:19 AM)Cee Lo Green Wrote: Why even make this thread, huh? It's only one staff member that's inactive, if Omniscient cares or even worries about that small fact, then he will deal with it.

I was making sure if they were inactive or viewing as a guest. Just curious.

EDIT:
This is why the staff need to be changed up to be top of the notch dedicated to JUST SF. (no offense to solidus, eve, and skill)
http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...e&uid=4857

And there's two other bots posting around who I have reported, yet they are still spamming it up. I'll try and find them.
There on vacation like I said.
(02-22-2011, 12:04 PM)Mystic Guru Wrote: There on vacation like I said.

You know this from being a fairly newer member on the forum somehow? :S I don't think that's the case, they do come online, but for maybe around a couple mins before they log off, and some haven't posted for a long time either.
When can this be closed?

There is really no point to it...
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff? King 73 10,519 06-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Hazard
  Welcome Damink to Staff Omniscient 34 5,271 06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Hazard