Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inactive Staff
(02-21-2011, 03:52 PM)Shock Wrote: Guys.

I know there isn't much to talk about but to talk about inactive staff that actually have lives to attend to then you guys must be bored out of your minds.

Just leave it.

They aren't forced to login all the time.

Like I said, They HAVE lives.

Regardless, staff members still have a responsibility to check into the sites that they represent, while they maintain their rank in higher positions
If anyone has noticed, this Thread is named, Inactive Staff, as in, all of them.
The OP made this thread, only beacuse of Elektrisk, who hasn't been online in a while.
I'm sure that Omni can contact him easily or he wouldn't belong to the Staff, so when this site needs more then those other 4 Staff members, who aren't inactive, you will see Elektrisk online, I bet on it.

Until then, call the Thread Inactive Elektrisk, instead of taking all of the Staff members into the term Inactive, as in "Inactive Staff", yes it applies to all of them.....

Darn it, close this already....
(02-21-2011, 04:04 PM)Infinity Wrote: Regardless, staff members still have a responsibility to check into the sites that they represent, while they maintain their rank in higher positions

Like Eve said, They DO check on the site.

I said that they do not have to login. Not that they have to login all the time.

They can be on here as a Guest and not Login.

Therefore they are still checking on the site and maintaining their Staff positions.

SIT DOWNNN!

I prove my point.

Case CLOSED.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Just to make it clear, trilobyte and elektrisk are both very inactive.
(02-21-2011, 04:27 PM)Shock Wrote: Like Eve said, They DO check on the site.

I said that they do not have to login. Not that they have to login all the time.

Therefore they are still checking on the site and maintaining their Staff positions.

SIT DOWNNN!

I prove my point.

Case CLOSED.

Not always, reported posts, go to their account, which they wouldn't be able to see as a guest or while logged in even as any other member if they could. Only the moderator accounts.
(02-21-2011, 04:30 PM)Solidus Wrote: Just to make it clear, trilobyte and elektrisk are both very inactive.

Crystal.

Awesome signature by the way.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
trilobyte hasn't posted since January 3rd, and Elektrisk, January 13th.
Unacceptable imo, there are active members deserving those positions.
Coincidence or not, after this thread was created I saw trilobyte- online for the first time in a long time.

Besides the fact, shouldn't moderators be active whether they're are maintaining the site or not?

Promoting activity will encourage other users to do the same. For example: Omniscient, Solidus, and Eve.
They have given a lot to supportforums and helped the site grow.
I see no harm letting them stay as staff as a privilege for all they have done. Smile
They never used to be inactive so it may just be temporary.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(02-21-2011, 04:27 PM)Shock Wrote: Like Eve said, They DO check on the site.

SIT DOWNNN!

I prove my point.

Case CLOSED.

If it's true, then fine....but I'm sure they would login if they were viewing often.

(02-21-2011, 05:12 PM)Untouch Wrote: They have given a lot to supportforums and helped the site grow.
I see no harm letting them stay as staff as a privilege for all they have done. Smile
They never used to be inactive so it may just be temporary.

I found a PM I sent to Omni. This was on December 23rd 2010.

Staff:
Elektrisk - Last Visit was November 9th
Eve - Last Visit was November 8th
trilobyte - Last Visit was December 6th

Eve has been on since then, but the others are still very inactive here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff? King 73 10,557 06-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Hazard
  Welcome Damink to Staff Omniscient 34 5,290 06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Hazard
  No staff today? InfamousKnight 7 1,719 03-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Why am I not staff? Sam 22 4,000 12-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Welcome Jay, to the Staff team. Sam 53 17,021 10-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Magiic™