Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Caught by her mom.
(02-21-2011, 12:06 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Let the police handle that crap, I had the same problem with my ex.

Her father and older brother constantly beat her and when I saw it with my own eyes.
I contacted a old cop I knew from old times and they did a good job.

Well I'd still want to get her out that house ASAP. I can let the police handle the abuse if it happens
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
How old is she, as I read from previous pages she is underaged?

Getting underaged person away from her family is not that easy. Maybe it is in America, so I could be wrong.
She also might want to live at home.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(02-21-2011, 12:12 PM)NekoChan Wrote: How old is she, as I read from previous pages she is underaged?

Getting underaged person away from her family is not that easy. Maybe it is in America, so I could be wrong.
She also might want to live at home.

We are both sixteen, and I've told her that I would come and get her if that happened, which seemed to calm her down a bit. When you are sixteen in the United States you are legally allowed to move out. Now if I did remove her from her house, it would most likely be temp.
Is her father abusive? Some fatherly anger towards the daughter would be natural in this situation.
(02-21-2011, 03:09 PM)Eve Wrote: Is her father abusive? Some fatherly anger towards the daughter would be natural in this situation.

I really have no clue. I am sort of basing this off of what she has told me. One time she was straighting her hair against her dads permission and he grabbed her by the hair and threw her into the couch (If I remember the story.)
Dude, that's normal, I'm quiet sure her mother isn't angry or so as she knows that should come sooner or later, She won't just believe that her little angel is in that situation and so on and then she would chill
If her father finds out and it was me in that situation, I would personally avoid them as much as possible.
I really think you shouldn't worry about it.
It's a natural thing to do, and her mom knows it deep inside.

I would just get over it, and don't think about it.
It's part of a serious relationship. Theres nothing wrong with what you two were doing but be careful because for all you know, the parents can bwe violent and when it comes to the dad; It can get serious. Talk with the mom and see what she thinks of you now after she caught you two. The mom can't hate you for what you did because her parents probably did the same once in there relationship.
Don't try to get laid in the house where her parents live. Ever heard of getting a room at a hotel?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caught smoking, need help BIG TIME netodude 4 1,016 09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  mental illness mom, i am so giving up richarda83 4 903 09-15-2012, 05:20 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  Mom sick, diagnosed with OCD (Cleaning). TitaniumSpectrum 2 516 06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Dad has a brain tumor but he won't let me tell my mom... 3 876 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  My mom has behavioral problems, may be due to left temporal lobe cysts. advicetaker 0 501 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: advicetaker