Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 5
Most likely I will buy it, I have brought every one so far. It probably will have some type of improved features.
Active
My 3GS broke the other day, the vibrate button is messed up. I took it to the store and I'm 104 days out of warranty (LOL) and they told me I have to buy a new one for $200. I told them to shove it. Thumbsup

I hate the 4, there's no way I'd ever get one. I hope the 5 rounds the edges again, it feels so much nicer in your hand.
When it comes out I will not be able to get it sadly for I bought the Iphone 4 and I have a 2 year contract already.
(03-19-2011, 01:50 PM)WiFi. Wrote: When it comes out I will not be able to get it sadly for I bought the Iphone 4 and I have a 2 year contract already.

The contract binds you to AT&T service, not the phone itself. If your account itself is capable of upgrade you can step up the the next version at any time.
I don't splel check.
I am a blackberry owner, If the iPhone 5 came out and it did not have a signal problem then yes I would buy it
Android for life bros.
Samsung Galaxy Vibrant user and I love it more than an iPhone
I most likely would not purchase the iPhone 5. Reason being: I've never had one before and I don't want one. I already have an iTouch so I don't need anymore fancy technology from Apple.
I think it would be much slimmer than the current iPhone 4 and have more similar features to the iPad 2.
[Image: intel.gif]
I would still like to see the black parts iPhone 4 had Smile And it's complete bullshit about the iPhone Nano.
I think it will be like Mini - PC Smile It will be more cheaper, and easier to use.