Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anybody want to join me?
I've updated the original post with an application form.

If you're interested in co-founding a Dubstep forum with me, fill out the application, and if you're chosen, I will PM you.

Thanks.
How many forums have you administrated? (Provide proof if possible) Runery.com, Gamingshit.net, Pixelforums.net, Hostforums.net, and a few more in the past that never progressed. I'd show proof if they were still up.
How long have you been administrating for? About almost two years.
What languages can you code in? VB.NET, and a very small amount of Java. Can also edit PHP a bit.
What do you think you could bring to the site? The love for dubstep, respect, and nice pretty smile.
Would you be 100% dedicated to the site? Almost 101%.
Whats your favorite Dubstep tune? Example - Kickstarts (Bar9 Remix), Bulldogs - The Rattlesnake
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

How many forums have you administrated? (Provide proof if possible) none, but I'm moderating elite-security.us for a week or something like that.
How long have you been administrating for?
What languages can you code in? A little of this and a little of that, mostly around VB.net, C and C++
What do you think you could bring to the site? Dubstep, great activeness, warmth to other members in a good way, knowledge being good administrator and a good English.
Would you be 100% dedicated to the site? Yes.
Whats your favorite Dubstep tune? Caspa - Custard Chucker, Doctor P - Sweet Shop and 501 - Morning Sun are my favorite tracks.
[Image: evidence2.png]
Any update on this, Fragma?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Sorry I planned on bumping this soon.

I'm hoping to get some more applications before I make any decisions.
How many forums have you administrated? Two. A malware-removal site (that got shut down in 2009), and yours of course (TalkGFX).
How long have you been administrating for? It has been on and off. I started on 2006.
What languages can you code in? I am an amateur in PHP coding, and I am currently starting to learn Java.
What do you think you could bring to the site? I am able to bring my passion for dubstep / drum and bass to this forum. I have been listening to it since for nearly 4 years now, and I have a wide variety of taste for the genre of music.
Would you be 100% dedicated to the site? Definitely considering how often I listen and enjoy Dubstep.
Whats your favorite Dubstep tune? It always varies. My current is Dj Fresh - Fight.
I wouldn't mind helping you out, but I'm an honest person, and I can say that I have a few other projects and forums that i'm dedicated to as well. So if you're stuck on anything I wouldn't mind helping this project develop, with any knowledge that I can bring.

How many forums have you administrated? (Provide proof if possible) Been administrator at a few technical support forums, I've administered lots of things before, but for forums there's only been a few. I've been promoted as an administrator on CreativeForums, so I help out around there, but the only forums that i'm truly dedicated to are SupportForums, TalkGFX, and CreativeForums. HF is of no interest to me, and I still have the time to help others out with their forum, but I don't register and help out with the activity, only ideas to help their progress and point them in the right direction.

How long have you been administrating for? Since this is a general question, I've been administrating a few different forums and other websites for around 6 or 7 years ever since I started getting into programming. I usually try to keep my responsibilities down though so that I can show my commitment to my current projects. As my job, i'm at the computer every day pretty much though, so i'm able to do a lot more than most.

What languages can you code in? This is a webmaster type of thread, so i'll try sticking to most of the applicable ones. There isn't really a language that I don't have some kind of knowledge in, but for some i'm not a master at because I don't use every one of the languages every day. Mostly C++, I did take courses in C a long, long, time ago, but you hardly ever see that stuff anymore. I know PHP, (html,css,) Perl.

What do you think you could bring to the site? For now, just ideas, and support. I don't know how much time i'll be able to put into it, but if you get stuck, then send me a PM with any issues you have, and I might be able to help out.

Would you be 100% dedicated to the site? I'm going to be completely honest, I probably won't be, but I am a helper. So I would be willing to help for sure.

Whats your favorite Dubstep tune? I don't have a favorite, but I do create some music similar to its style. Some of my tracks can be downloaded on this forum in threads of mine, but some of the others are collaborations i've done.
Waiting for a few more applications. Smile