Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube.
I hate vevo with a passion
I honestly don't mind VEVO. They don't get in my business so I have no reason to dislike them.
(03-03-2011, 05:53 PM)Impuhlsive Wrote: I don't know if its just me but another thing I hate is the ads that come up on youtube. Remember the retarted BP ads -_-

Lol I remember those...trying to become friends after fuckin up the gulf
(03-03-2011, 03:29 PM)lolzor60 Wrote: But, why the hell would they remove the bass from the song?
It doesn't make sense.
idk, maybe because they don't have anything that produces bass and think it's unneeded because you don't hear it anyway.
(03-03-2011, 06:18 PM)Repuhlsive Wrote: I hate the flame wars and the thumbwhores.

Like this comment if you like this band, herp a derp.
uh, wha?
[Image: evidence2.png]
(03-04-2011, 03:04 AM)wassiliboss Wrote: idk, maybe because they don't have anything that produces bass and think it's unneeded because you don't hear it anyway.
(03-03-2011, 06:18 PM)Repuhlsive Wrote: I hate the flame wars and the thumbwhores.

Like this comment if you like this band, herp a derp.
uh, wha?
think Repuhlsive is refering to the amount of users on youtube who post ridiculous space wasting comments asking people to thumb them up if they like whatever it is on the video.
well its certainly how had read it anyway.

must be the only person around [besides those without internet] who hasnt heard of VEVO,havent been able to listen to music in years-probably a good thing in some cases.
[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
Like a G6 has crazy bass through my earphones.
Finding good bass music is just about looking around!

Also if you want HQ...dont use anything but FLAC files!

They sound fantastic...I think VLC will play them just fine!
(03-04-2011, 06:53 PM)L.J.Gibbs Wrote: Finding good bass music is just about looking around!

Thanks for your tip bro Smile
(03-04-2011, 06:15 PM)Solidus Wrote: Like a G6 has crazy bass through my earphones.
Once a time I heard a extremely bass boosted subwoofer bass test through my headphones with crystal clear bass..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLotDUZMxW4
My headphones almost exploded Pinch
[Image: evidence2.png]
It's true.

Youtube takes the bass out of songs.
And the Quote of the year award, (2010)
(12-22-2010, 01:39 AM)Rippin Wrote: Lets be honest 90% of the members here came from HF. But they need to understand that this isn't HF and they can't do the same things here.
(03-04-2011, 06:53 PM)L.J.Gibbs Wrote: Finding good bass music is just about looking around!

While I'd like to support FLAC (free lossless audio codec), it's just impractical. Even though the file sizes are relatively small when compared to other lossless codecs, they're still ~20mb on average. If you are using a "Rockbox'd" iPod or some other means of jailbreaking your iPod/iPhone, it's feasible, but it's still not widely used among mainstream players.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Being Able To Click Things In My Container (HTML/CSS) BreShiE 0 513 02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  My top comment on a youtube video BlackChaos 6 898 06-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Zumog
  Things you do for fun? Psychosis 25 4,832 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: spark™
  Things that are lacking in the English language. Elektrisk 34 9,428 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Distant Relatives
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,916 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq