Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube.
5. Ofcourse it sells music, its not like artist make free music. And its a good way to support artists you like.

4. I only hear good quality music from VEVO, better than custom uploaded by users.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
/\ 3. Well, but sometimes iTunes has bad quality. And do you watch South Park? Then you'll know where I'm talking about if I say that artists make enough money

It's just that VEVO has a not as good quality as it should be.
[Image: evidence2.png]
ITunes is good dude, and sells quality music.
(02-23-2011, 06:11 PM)Dale Wrote: ITunes is good dude, and sells quality music.
I bought only one track from iTunes a long time ago...
Maybe there was some kind of error Omg
I hate all the spammers. YouTube may not be able to control it but it's annoying!
I agree/disagree with your first point. Why pay? Because the author probably (or probably not) worked hard to get compose the song, and deserves the cash for it. If you don't pay, then it's really unfair to the artist, although I do do this myself.
(02-25-2011, 09:34 AM)sp0rky Wrote: I agree/disagree with your first point. Why pay? Because the author probably (or probably not) worked hard to get compose the song, and deserves the cash for it. If you don't pay, then it's really unfair to the artist, although I do do this myself.
OK but I don't want to whine to my dad, every time I want to "buy" a song Omg
VEVO has the best quality music....
It's where a lot of the proper artist's release there actual video's.
The only thing that could possible not be as high quality is live performances even then most are good quality.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
So based off of this, the main way musicians are profiting off of you is through advertisements that run on YouTube videos through VEVO. And it seems like you're not the only person like this...
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
I HATE VEVO, They suck and i love bands like muse who refused working with VEVO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Being Able To Click Things In My Container (HTML/CSS) BreShiE 0 513 02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  My top comment on a youtube video BlackChaos 6 898 06-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Zumog
  Things you do for fun? Psychosis 25 4,832 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: sparkā„¢
  Things that are lacking in the English language. Elektrisk 34 9,428 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Distant Relatives
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,916 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq