Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Howdy I'm Back
I'm back. Been around since the beginning but I had to drop off a couple times due to real life. I'm back though, now that I'm out of the Army I actually have the time to be active here again.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Glad you kept safe. Do you plan to serve again?
I'm in the Reserves for the next 2 years, but the Army says I only have to deploy if I want to for the next 2 years. I will not want to. I got it in my contract. Grizzly win. Once I'm done I'm completely done and have no intentions of serving again. I'm going to school for software development which is what I will be doing. I'm starting a business once a project I'm working on is ready for Beta testing.
Welcome back, how long did you serve in the army?
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Just shy of 6 years.
Nice, now you can go out and enjoy your life. Smile
My friend was in the Army for 4 years then got shot in the chest and was sent home to hospital.
He survived but the crazy idiot went back out a couple months later even though he was told he didn't have too.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(02-17-2011, 04:38 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Just shy of 6 years.

Thank you for serving our country, seriously.

I have alot of respect for people who put their lives on the line for their country.

Welcome home Smile
Thanks! And no problem. I just can't wait to finish my degree so I can really start my life again. The Army was a great experience and I have a lot of nice things on my resume from it due to what I did, but I have 2 kids now so time for me to get out so they don't have to grow up without daddy or always moving. I'm going to take Software Development from a hobby to my profession. Only take me about 2 more years to finish my Bachelor's.
Good for you, what kind of software do you think your going to make?
Welcome back, I remember you in the beginning. Smile