Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small cheap laptop?
I'd recommend you not to get a netbook. They're too impractical. Typing on their tiny keyboards is a true hell, unless you're 6 year old and skinny. Their super small screen size is another minus.
(02-20-2011, 02:42 PM)Crow Wrote: I'd recommend you not to get a netbook. They're too impractical. Typing on their tiny keyboards is a true hell, unless you're 6 year old and skinny. Their super small screen size is another minus.

yup, that can be true.
I think Compaq would be a great laptop choice.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(02-20-2011, 02:42 PM)Crow Wrote: I'd recommend you not to get a netbook. They're too impractical. Typing on their tiny keyboards is a true hell, unless you're 6 year old and skinny. Their super small screen size is another minus.

I disagree with you.

Netbooks are very easy to type on, and sometimes easier than a regular laptop. Although their screens are smaller, it is more efficient.

Get a netbook if you are looking for a budget PC.
maybe have a look at a contract laptop you will also save some money, like you said if its just for the net then thats ideal for you. Simply because you get mobile internet and a free laptop and the laptops are good what they offer. Basically your getting the laptop free because you would usually pay around 15-20 quid for just internet Smile

hope this is of some help. Its what i did Smile
If you're only using it for the net, then go for a cheap netbook or notebook. I got an Acer Aspire one for around $250.
there are some pretty neat ones at best buy and walmart. Maybe check into the one you may want in store and then purchase it online.