Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Support.
(02-22-2011, 07:31 AM)Baked Wrote: Personally, for civil issues.. I would start at City Hall. Family issues I would start at a therapist, and for criminal issues I would go to police station.

They usually are friendly if you haven't done anything wrong, unless they are butthead cops.

In all of mine situations where I had to deal with police, even if I did something wrong they were nice too, probably because they could see that I don't mind what they were doing and because I knew I fudged up.

(02-22-2011, 07:42 AM)Gaijin Wrote: In all of mine situations where I had to deal with police, even if I did something wrong they were nice too, probably because they could see that I don't mind what they were doing and because I knew I fudged up.

As long as you cooperate, they should be nice. If you do something bad though, they will be complete dicks. I've had some bad experiences with the police in my town, they just don't get enough action in the field. So they take it out on kids that do little things, like being out to late and walking around.
[Image: baked1.png]
(02-22-2011, 07:31 AM)Baked Wrote: Personally, for civil issues.. I would start at City Hall. Family issues I would start at a therapist, and for criminal issues I would go to police station.

That's a good rule of thumb, thanks.

(02-22-2011, 07:56 AM)Baked Wrote: I've had some bad experiences with the police in my town, they just don't get enough action in the field. So they take it out on kids that do little things, like being out to late and walking around.

Yes, this happened to me and a friend when walking home. It was dark and the cops freaked us out when they pulled up suddenly.

If your being threaten, mis-swatted and all that then yeah use your local police station Smile
Agree. If you feel threatened you could simply call them and they will send someone.
(02-22-2011, 11:25 AM)Eve Wrote: That's a good rule of thumb, thanks.

(02-22-2011, 07:56 AM)Baked Wrote: I've had some bad experiences with the police in my town, they just don't get enough action in the field. So they take it out on kids that do little things, like being out to late and walking around.

Yes, this happened to me and a friend when walking home. It was dark and the cops freaked us out when they pulled up suddenly.

Yeah I was walking DOWNTOWN one night and the cops pulled me and a few friends over and thought we were going through cars. Then they accused us of egging a place, but we played it cool and they couldn't do anything.
[Image: baked1.png]
The police where I live is useless... Almost never seen them.
Disagree.
I don't like police.

I've been beaten up by them before, and I've had mates that have been through the same.

They're power hungry idiots.
Disagree.

They end up just trying to lock you up.

Personally, I live in the country so we just get a 20 gauge and go Vigilante on the persons ass.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(02-22-2011, 02:32 PM)Shock Wrote: Disagree.

They end up just trying to lock you up.

Personally, I live in the country so we just get a 20 gauge and go Vigilante on the persons ass.

Which country?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I live in constat fear of the police Zeon 60 18,657 10-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Mother, beat up by the police. php 61 14,705 06-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Last Post: TomC