Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[VB] Menu which opens a program?
Hello, recently I've made an AutoTyper.
I want to make a few other programs too (Autoclicker,e-mail bomber) the problem is, I want to put them in 1 program. A menu, and when I click a button which says for example : AutoClicker, the AutoClicker program which I made before will pop-up.
I know this is possible, I just forgot how.
Thanks in advanceSmile
You can use the function Shell, included in the namespace Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.
You also have the option to use System.Diagnostics.Process, if you're using .NET.

Code:
Shell("Path to programm to execute")
' OR
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("Path to programm to execute")

Shell()
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()

EDIT:
You also can import the code of those programs to execute on menu click, or create a .dll and import it in your current project.
Just drag a Menu Strip onto your form?

Tongue
Add some forms to your program, on each form a different function. Then make a button called "email bomber" and show the form like this= form2.show
Make a form then add a button in it. Change caption to "Autoclicker" button name will be button1. Then add a new form form name will be form2 then make your autoclicker in that form and then go back to first form and double click on button1 and write this code
Code:
form2.show
form.visible = false

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Button firefox Menu HF~Legend 2 1,333 09-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  My Menu + Background Color project [SRC] ★ASI_F★™ 4 1,247 07-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Relapse