Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMBITION - An Introduction
Ambition
An Introduction

Hello SF!

My name is Ambition, and I am new to Support Forums. I am quite familiar with MyBB and message boards in general, and I thought it would be a nice idea to come make an account here. I have heard many good things about SF and the administrator himself, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

I am mainly interested in finances, business, and online monetizing as a whole. With that being said, I definitely look forward to delving deeper into things like the Emotional Help forum, and many others. I consider myself to be quite the well-rounded individual, as I always try my best to keep an open mind in regards to differing topics and forum categories.

Also, I kind of consider myself to be a "Grammar Nazi". I'm not too serious about it, but poor grammar definitely is one of my pet peeves.

On a personal note, I am 16 years old and I live in Toronto, Canada. I am a huge NFL fan, and my favorite teams are both the Colts and the Packers.

Anyway, this is just a brief introduction. If you ever want to get to know a little bit more about me I am always open to making new friends. Just send me a Private Message!

Thanks For Reading,
Ambition
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Welcome Ambition.

Hopefully I can see you around, as you seem as a quality member.
(02-14-2011, 08:32 PM)Deltron Wrote: Welcome Ambition.

Hopefully I can see you around, as you seem as a quality member.

Thanks. I have been called a "High Quality" member previously at other forums, and I hope to live up to the hype. I look forward to seeing you around also!
Hey Ambition, Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to Support Forums, Ambition. You must have been very pleased with the Superbowl results.
Welcome to SupportForums.
I've been looking through your few posts, seems like you will be a awesome guy to have on SF.
Your Introduction was short but straight to the Point, if you continue like that, we will be good (net) buddys...

Big Grin

Enjoy your Stay.

ps: Omni (the admin) is a c0ol guy as you heard....
(02-15-2011, 08:49 AM)Eve Wrote: Welcome to Support Forums, Ambition. You must have been very pleased with the Superbowl results.

Haha, yeah. Thanks for the reply. You seem like a cool moderator.
(02-15-2011, 09:14 AM)Gaijin Wrote: Welcome to SupportForums.
I've been looking through your few posts, seems like you will be a awesome guy to have on SF.
Your Introduction was short but straight to the Point, if you continue like that, we will be good (net) buddys...

Big Grin

Enjoy your Stay.

ps: Omni (the admin) is a c0ol guy as you heard....

Thanks! You seem nice too. I hope to see you around.