Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jealousy Situation (Pleez Help...? Clueless here)
Ok so I like this cute girl and I have been making threads left and right in Emo Support... So theres a girl named Samantha and Roshel lets say, I like Samantha a lot, I show it as much as I can-ish, and Roshel is getting pissed and jealous because it is her best friend and they are always together, through hell and heaven. So can someone tell me what to do because when I attempt to flirt with Samantha, Roshel is always there to give me the stink eye -.-x lol, (she looks at me in a rude way, like I stole her purse.) What do I do............................. She I leave it alone??? Can this affect me in the future! I am scared...

Keyword: Always means ALWAYS.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Keep your focus on Samantha, and be polite with Roshel. Don't spend too much time speculating about why Roshel is acting the way she is.
Become friends with Roushel, and Samatha will be yours...
Yeah, if you become at least a bit friendly with Roushel, she'll realize you are a good guy and don't want to hurt her friend. If you prove to her you have only the best wishes for Samatha, she will more then likely stop the hate.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
Damn, I hate it when the girls friend that you like doesn't like you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am upset regarding my college situation ilovequeenhelena 0 654 04-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: ilovequeenhelena
  My little situation... Philly 17 2,161 01-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Rуan
  Advice on this situation [Me + Girl + Friend] iCrack 8 1,808 11-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Criteria
  Bad situation thespragg 11 2,411 07-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Last Post: thespragg
  A Unwanted Person Situation (Not that i'm not wanted :P) Resistance 18 2,561 04-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Do0ks