Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Am I in the Friend Zone? ? ? ! ! !
(03-06-2011, 08:54 AM)Shock Wrote: LMFAO. "Fast Posters" HAHA it is more like "Fast Spammers".

Have fun with that ban.

Fast spammers? Do you see me posting random bull crap? No. I am reading the thread and giving them a response. Feels like u mad bro. Now go throw yourself off a building. Good luck.
Dude, just ask her to go out sometime. Maybe a movie, or a basketball game or something.
[Image: idoS6W.png]
(02-19-2011, 11:33 AM)Impurity Wrote: What happened to my updates! Aha, hope all is doing well.

Ok. Dude, heres an update.

She has cut down talking time by about 50% witch is making me totally pissed off, theres something up with her. I don't know what though for sure... Its REALLY weird. How do I get it out of her? I want to talk to her about it but I don't know what subject to lean to. Should I start off with "Hey S (her name), whats up?" or "Hey S, you haven't been talking to me much lately..., whats up?"
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-06-2011, 12:56 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Ok. Dude, heres an update.

She has cut down talking time by about 50% witch is making me totally pissed off, theres something up with her. I don't know what though for sure... Its REALLY weird. How do I get it out of her? I want to talk to her about it but I don't know what subject to lean to. Should I start off with "Hey S (her name), whats up?" or "Hey S, you haven't been talking to me much lately..., whats up?"

I would do something like this:

Me: Hey sexeh ;)
Her: lol hi
Me: Long time no talk, how've you been?
Her: owh..<insert drama>
Me: Damn, that sucks. <insert drama advice>
Her: <more pointless drama>
Me: Yeah, I see what you're saying. I don't know, sounds like a pretty <adjetive> situation.
Her: I kno!
Me: <sensitive reply>, but hey I gotta go Sad. We should definitley talk more often though! <3
Her: owh ok! yuh! I mis it too <3

But you've gotta form it to her. Do you follow me?
[Image: l9JyP.png]
(03-09-2011, 07:51 PM)Impurity Wrote: I would do something like this:

Me: Hey sexeh ;)
Her: lol hi
Me: Long time no talk, how've you been?
Her: owh..<insert drama>
Me: Damn, that sucks. <insert drama advice>
Her: <more pointless drama>
Me: Yeah, I see what you're saying. I don't know, sounds like a pretty <adjetive> situation.
Her: I kno!
Me: <sensitive reply>, but hey I gotta go Sad. We should definitley talk more often though! <3
Her: owh ok! yuh! I mis it too <3

But you've gotta form it to her. Do you follow me?

Ehh, she said she doesn like me, so screw that trick. She was a bich anyways lol
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Stay in the friend zone for now, but move in slowly. Hangout with her (just you & her), go eat out together, watch a movie, invite her to your house, go to the park, etc., Then start giving her signs that you like her, buy her a nice necklace & teddybear or similar to this. Tell her she looks nice when you see her, tell other people that you really like her & it will get around to her.
Active

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 830 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,266 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 533 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 473 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 1,000 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium