Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonely and Depressed
Hello Insanity.This is not the end of world and you need not to worry.It happens in everyone's life when we feel alone or someone left us alone.So try to be happy because depression is not good for health.It is not good for your brain.Go with friends somewhere and do enjoy because this is not the end of your life.You should be strong.
You don't need a therapist but some confidence. i really think that female friends can understand our emotional matters more as compared to male friends. You are only 14 and have whole life, just grow your friend circle, and get some courage to ask girls for a date, cheer them up, and they'll like you.
Well bro, I would like to start off by telling you I've experienced the same sort of feeling; when you're lonely and you just want to cry. This happened to me when I was in boarding school, and I can be with you on this one.

Another, you have to get out more! Go out, meet some friends, try and have a positive mind set, because then positive things will attract to you. This is not a religious speech, and it has nothing to do with religion no matter what religion/belief you have. If you keep on thinking "I have no one to talk to, I have no one to be with" then that's exactly what's going to happen.

You basically have to open up more to the world. Don't keep things to yourself, find a good friend who listens and tell him/her all your problems and don't be ashamed. I've tried it and it works. Just know that your friends are there for you.

By opening up, I mean

1) Talk to random people in your class you don't talk to, like girls etc. Find the ones that have the same traits as you.

2) Don't be shy. Go up there and start making moves, making your mark and let others know about you.

3) Don't be afraid to let people know you're smart. You can still be smart and cool.

4) Invite friends over, so you're not lonely.

5) Don't have a sad attitude, because then you WILL always feel sad. Listen to music that gets you in a good mood. I listen to Dubstep, Trance, Techno and House. It helps a lot.

So, you need to get out there and just make friends in real life. I mean, Facebook is virtual. I can be talking to you 24/7 on facebook and not talk to you in real life. If you're only going to talk to people on Facebook, you won't get them into a closer friendship with you. You have to talk to them in Real Life too.

With your girl problem, you'll find one. It's really hard finding one which has the same traits/ similar traits to you. And it's not easy getting a girl. You have to get to know them first, until you know them very well, and then you'll start liking them. As soon as that "Like" part kicks in, make your move. Just casually tell her you like her, don't act like a gangsta hip hop guy that asks girls out like "Sup Chick I just wanted to tell you you fly and I like you".

Yes,there are several ways you can manage this issue.
Get rid of the causes of depression,any issues etc.
Change the Diet plan,eat healthy and increase your caloric Intake...
Exercise routine also contributes a lot.
Remember all these things require some time so don't expect miracle.

Bootcamp orlando
Depression is a sign of many diseases and it is all because of loneliness. And if you share your problem with some of your best friend then there are chances of less depression.
Hello,
Thanks for all the information. I think that this is very much the case with my younger brother too. I will definitely make him read this. I am sure that he will feel good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My weight, it's making me depressed more each day barr 24 7,078 07-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Rofl Loves You