Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People messing with my life.
Best advice is to move on, try to explain it, if she doesn't listen then she's not worth your time.
[Image: l9JyP.png]
Kids today have to deal with some rather nasty social aspects. All this connectivity is changing our society imho. And the anonymity of the web can be dangerous. When I was a kid a note passed around was scary. Now just about all high school students have phones and social networking accounts.

I've ranted and unfortunately I don't have sound advice for you. I always feel communication is key. Maybe a simple face to face discussion with her explaining that whoever contacted her was not you.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I've moved on now. It hopefully won't affect me too much in my future.
I don't know if this will have any future effect. Just in case, my advice is to tell a teacher about what happened, and keep a written record of your statement. The teacher can speak to the girl about it, and you will have an authority figure on your side.

If ever this arises again in future, you will have safeguarded your position. Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,756 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Some guy is messing with me. The Elite 20 3,885 09-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™