Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't use my other nickname
[Image: sdfsdfzq.jpg]

Someone's already using my other nickname lol. I was going to switch to it today, but I just found out it was taken. The guy doesn't even look like he'll be coming back to SF too !

tsk tsk, what a waste of a good username Gratte

Note: I just realised that I had the image resize option on when I uploaded it to imageshack. I didn't know that it was a new default setting becaue it never was before I dont think. If you can't read that, the username that I was trying to show is "Shadow"

The guy who registered that name was on for all of 2 mins, and never came back since october 24th, 2010.
I think accounts that are inactive for a long time should be deleted from the database, this would save money and space also.
(02-07-2011, 11:26 PM)Ωmega Wrote: I think accounts that are inactive for a long time should be deleted from the database, this would save money and space also.

Yes, but it would also decrease the numbers of members on the forum.

As for the name, I don't think it will be deleted for you, to be honest. Tongue

I had the same issue when I tried to change my name to Google, as it was also taken by an inactive member. May I suggest having the name "Shadow."?

Anyways, sorry that your name is taken and all the best. Thumbsup
You think that's bad? When I google my username "Navineous" which I've had for years and never seen anyone copy it. Someone finally did. On this forum HE HAS HAD EIGHT USERNAME CHANGES. I really want him to change it. Can anyone help?
drop support a mail and see if they can sort it out for you.....................you never know what they will say till you ask
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
^ What's their email address?
if you go right to the very bottom of this page you will see "contact us" in small on the left i think
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Don't waste their time.
They won't delete a user or make them change their name just so you can have the name.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I don't think anyone has read the first post properly, don't judge by what others say because the first posters are wrong. I don't see where I asked to get the name/user account deleted from the database. I was just stating this for the fun of it since the OSHIT area doesn't count posts.

And also just in case anyone else wondered where I got the name "Shadow" from, that i've been using on this forum as well. I use Shadow on a couple other forums, and some of my work on those forums I like to showcase here. Mentioning it here was just for the benefit of others for understanding why I say that I created something when they see the name "Shadow" in there.

If I wanted to get his/her account deleted I would post it in the Rules/Suggestions/Help forum instead too just so everyone understands

The reason of this post was basically a very very minor fml type comment/entry lol.
This is what happens when Omni makes forums, it comes too popular ftw!
If you are still intending to change your username, change it to Eternity.
[Image: siggp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your hacker nickname?? CHECK Anubis™ 72 25,161 08-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Michaelmhmhmh
  Whats your Nickname ? Christopher 54 9,656 06-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post: robbiecee2
  A Nickname Kharnage 26 4,132 01-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Gone