Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
What the hell is wrong with me?
you have signs of depression , if it persist then tell someone
(02-11-2011, 06:25 PM)Impurity Wrote: This happens to me, when I get up from sleep or not moving for a while I feel light headed and ill, almost pass out. Take a few deep long breaths, splash some water on your face. You should be fine.
Yup, I had the same symptoms.
I was feeling better after I took a nap
[Image: evidence2.png]
I'm still upset that someone rated this thread low.
Yeah, I rated it high for you since you are bitching but this is the common "lightheadedness".
You should be fine.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
I am surprised that most of you people don't actually know what you're talking about. Only one person said something sensible and related to the problem, thanks L3g1tWa5te. I quote "your just light headed", I can't really go very deep into the situation as there are not a lot of description on the different factors that could be interfering. Music is used by therapists, why? Music is one of the few things that has the strength to change your physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic and spiritual state (sometimes in less than 10 seconds), but more interestingly it changes in conjunction with your current emotional(mainly) state, and this is very interesting, because other natural factor, such as whether, noise, temperature and so on, can have a slightly the same effect. Sometimes, you don't need to actually be outside or look outside to know if it is snowing, raining, or whatever, you feel it relating to aesthetic state of mind, mental and spiritual. Anyway, the wind, cold, dark, normally helps to the human body to relax and free our mind, while hot, light allows us to explore excitement and for that reason needing more of our body resources(Brain resources). Those factors in conjunctions with the music that you listen too have different effects. If, as L3g1tWa5te mentioned("your just light headed"), probably related to other factors in conjunctions with some light music you will feel very relaxed and in a good state of mind, while if you try some hard music(probably some rock) your mind will become in a very unstable position and probably giving you some headaches and so on. By "your mind will become in a very unstable position" I mean, your mood will depend in some other extra factors that occur in the following seconds or minutes(For example the next person you talk too). As most people on this thread said, you will be alright, but bare in mind that music is a very powerful weapon that can be used to help as to destroy your mood for a long couple of hours. Hope you get fine soon. Reply when you better.

Dan08
(02-16-2011, 04:36 PM)dan08 Wrote: I am surprised that most of you people don't actually know what you're talking about. Only one person said something sensible and related to the problem, thanks L3g1tWa5te. I quote "your just light headed", I can't really go very deep into the situation as there are not a lot of description on the different factors that could be interfering. Music is used by therapists, why? Music is one of the few things that has the strength to change your physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic and spiritual state (sometimes in less than 10 seconds), but more interestingly it changes in conjunction with your current emotional(mainly) state, and this is very interesting, because other natural factor, such as whether, noise, temperature and so on, can have a slightly the same effect. Sometimes, you don't need to actually be outside or look outside to know if it is snowing, raining, or whatever, you feel it relating to aesthetic state of mind, mental and spiritual. Anyway, the wind, cold, dark, normally helps to the human body to relax and free our mind, while hot, light allows us to explore excitement and for that reason needing more of our body resources(Brain resources). Those factors in conjunctions with the music that you listen too have different effects. If, as L3g1tWa5te mentioned("your just light headed"), probably related to other factors in conjunctions with some light music you will feel very relaxed and in a good state of mind, while if you try some hard music(probably some rock) your mind will become in a very unstable position and probably giving you some headaches and so on. By "your mind will become in a very unstable position" I mean, your mood will depend in some other extra factors that occur in the following seconds or minutes(For example the next person you talk too). As most people on this thread said, you will be alright, but bare in mind that music is a very powerful weapon that can be used to help as to destroy your mood for a long couple of hours. Hope you get fine soon. Reply when you better.

Dan08
Thanks Smile
Possibly the best post in this thread.
I'm feeling better now...
Please free to close, moderator.
(02-16-2011, 02:52 PM)wassiliboss Wrote: I'm still upset that someone rated this thread low.

Don't worry about it. Ratings and reputations are not as big a deal here, compared to other MyBB forums. It could also have been clicked by accident.

The important thing is that you feel better, and that you will always find support here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,018 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  My life is just wrong. Lilxtiger 0 813 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Lilxtiger
  Nervous As Hell Providence 42 3,858 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Ceanko
  Something has to be wrong with me skorch 10 1,913 02-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Last Post: skorch
  Am I doing something wrong? 8 1,939 01-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Peter L