Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does She Like Me?
I'd think she likes you. And if she likes you for
Personality, she shouldn't care for your looks but how
You act.
When I like a person, I try very hard not to show it until I am certain that they like me too. I also prefer to let them make the first move, because I feel very vulnerable when I like someone.

I know this makes it difficult for the other person, because they really won't know until they try.

If this girl behaves in a similar way to me, I suggest that you take the risk. She sounds like a nice person, and even if she does only want to be friends, she will not react unkindly to you.
I am really going to kill myself I need serious help. Sad
[Image: ralph3.png]
Killing yourself is NOT the answer. What happens if she actually likes you? Then you'd have lost that chance. Tell her how you feel, and let her know with emotion and feeling. If she turns you down, then its her loss. She has confidence issues, so tell her why you like her. Do it face to face, not over texts. Don't get yourself this worked up over a girl.
[Image: l9JyP.png]
Don't fall for her type bro
Good luck man, only one way to find out, just ask her.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
Don't do it over a girl. You will have many chances in the future to get with a lot of hot girls, trust me!

Remember the people you are leaving behind!

Cheers
Hey I have been there before friend. Trust me, time is your best friend. You will definitely find something better on down the road.