Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How come i cant roll down the stairs?
Well im just wondering how i am not so fat as to be able to roll down the stairs...

Lets take a look at my lifestyle.

Food-
Chips,Pizza,Chicken etc etc(All the classic unhealthy ones except burgers)
PLENTY of energy drinks
EG:
Tonights dinner is garlic chicken kiev with oven chips and some ice cream for dessert.

Snacks/Breakfast
Crisps,about 1-2 packets a day.
1-2 bowls of Weetoes a day(Always 1 for breakfast,very rarely 2)
Random chocolate

Exercise-
Non Existant unless you count once(normally) a year going sking,i hate PE and find any excuse to get out of it and do nothing.

Age/Height-
6.2Ft but not growing much any more since about a year ago.

Despite all of this i am incredibly thin and people say i need to put MORE weight on,also i happen to be one of the strongest people in the year(The strongest i think last time i checked)
So how am i not fat?

EDIT:
My day:
Wake at 7:30AM
School from 8AM(Bus) to 4PM(Get home)
Computer till 10PM-1AM(Depending on tiredness,not including meal times which take up about half an hour max)
Bed.
I have this also, i love to eat chips, burgers, french fries and sandwiches. But i am not fat, i know a girl, she looks like a anorexia girl and she also does eat much. I guess it just depends from body to body/ person to person.
I eat absolutely loads, but I'm the thinnest in my whole family.

I'm just waiting for it all to catch up on me one day, and I'll be left obese with heart problems and no social life.

(02-01-2011, 10:16 AM)Fragma Wrote: I eat absolutely loads, but I'm the thinnest in my whole family.

I'm just waiting for it all to catch up on me one day, and I'll be left obese with heart problems and no social life.
I already fill the 3rd requrirement,never even held a girls hand :/
As for heart problems,i get a painful sort of cramp round my heart sometimes(Rare+Random),but apparently loads of people get it according to one of the HF threads.
It's called a high metabolism, join the club man. You should still learn proper eating habits because most peoples metabolisms slow down with age.
I agree with Swat Runs Train and Packers. Another theory is, your huge consumption of energy drinks make you consume all your energy (comes in the form of fat when stored). Energy drinks do not just give you energy, they contain sympathomimetics which simulate some sort of adrenaline rush; that "adrenaline rush" requires a rather huge amount of energy, therefore making your body release your stored energy (fat) so your body will meet the demands of the rush.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(02-02-2011, 04:41 AM)Mao Wrote: I agree with Swat Runs Train and Packers. Another theory is, your huge consumption of energy drinks make you consume all your energy (comes in the form of fat when stored). Energy drinks do not just give you energy, they contain sympathomimetics which simulate some sort of adrenaline rush; that "adrenaline rush" requires a rather huge amount of energy, therefore making your body release your stored energy (fat) so your body will meet the demands of the rush.

then i may start drinking more energy drinks
(02-02-2011, 06:59 PM)bigandrewgold Wrote: then i may start drinking more energy drinks

It's just a theory I thought of, not exactly certain that it's true.
Do if you will, but please not too much, it can have a bad effect on your heart.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Except the energy drinks, I'm basically the same way. In fact I'm so thin I would like to put on weight. It'll probably come when my metabolism does change, however.
I'm underweight.. In my family, I eat the most.

Weird, right?