Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new printer
my lexmark all in one printer (x5450) drinks my ink so im looking to get a new printer that a) doesnt, and b) the price for ink cartridges costs less.. however, i'd still like to maintain a good quality printer. the quality was satisfactory.. what would you recommend that isnt too expensive?
The Canon Pixma MP series is a great choice, because of its efficiency and individual cartridges.

What it comes down to is; you get what you pay for. Smile
Dont buy epson...........

They had a killer chip.......

Regards.

(01-30-2011, 10:58 PM)Deltron Wrote: The Canon Pixma MP series is a great choice, because of its efficiency and individual cartridges.

What it comes down to is; you get what you pay for. Smile

is it an all in one printer? i need a scanner, fax, copier and printer on it. its a must
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q...IkBEPICMAY#

Good price Smile
Hi do you do alot of colour print or mono print ? if you do a lot of mono prints maybe get a laser! how much are you printing out a week or month ? also how much have you got to spend on it ? if your printing a lot of photos going to cost an arm and leg to do.
Canon Pixma MP560 is a great choice.

For other options, check out this list that CNET compiled.
http://reviews.cnet.com/best-all-in-one-printers/
Sometimes Lexmark printers say that the ink is low, but it really has half of it left.
Try to keep printing your stuff until you can tell that you have low ink, don't trust what the printer tells you.
At least that's the case with my Lexmark.
(02-05-2011, 08:54 PM)Jay Wrote: Sometimes Lexmark printers say that the ink is low, but it really has half of it left.
Try to keep printing your stuff until you can tell that you have low ink, don't trust what the printer tells you.
At least that's the case with my Lexmark.

I do I do but in general the ink is still expensive.
Im very satisfied with my HP. They make very good printer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brother Printer Support Number Katherinedixon 0 386 01-14-2020, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Katherinedixon
  Canon Printer Support Number Katherinedixon 0 408 01-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Katherinedixon
  How Do I Fix Epson Printer Not Printing Precisely? JennyHudson 1 674 11-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Last Post: alexathomson
  How to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 077-900? JennyHudson 0 640 02-25-2019, 02:55 AM
Last Post: JennyHudson
  How to Repair Canon Printer Error Code 6000? JennyHudson 0 585 02-25-2019, 02:43 AM
Last Post: JennyHudson