Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Insane people, help plz...??? -.-x
hah ya this happens all the time, you start noticing a certain word alot, but you had never realized how much you heard it before. No worries dude it happens to all of us.
As the posts above have pointed out, it is quite normal to become sensitized to a topic once it has caught your interest!
Cool guys, it was creepy left and right after awhile I couldn't take it lol
[Image: t5BWm.png]
This dosent have to worrie you dude i was like normal then I met this girl that was christian and I started to see more christian people and objects etc....
But it didnt meant nothing to me before that
Its just you trying to learn more about her without even knowing it
Nothing to be feared Smile
You probably never noticed until just now...
I know what you mean, it seems like sometimes words are used more often after an event. I think it's just because you pay attention to that word more, in a normal setting it would probably go unnoticed.
If you guys really want to help me about the girl, visit this thread: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=16002

Thanks for the support but I am over this... Help me with that thread up there!
Just tell her she says Russian too much, she'll stop.
(02-05-2011, 08:30 PM)Jay Wrote: Just tell her she says Russian too much, she'll stop.

Lol she told me once cuz I askd
No you are not insane you just notice it more because it is something that reminds you of that girl, its quite hard to explain.

Its like when your parents buy a car. You will begin to notice that car about alot more because it is something associated with you
[Image: sinaturee.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plz, need support to be able to volunteer Leilaloha 0 572 10-04-2017, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Leilaloha
  Driving me insane Chan 0 420 02-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Chan
  She ended it and I need help[read my last post plz] iTz Realiity 19 2,872 09-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Last Post: 【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】
  help plz......how to express ma love to ma grl frd ? saumil 22 3,143 07-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Solidify