Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limitless.
Just read about this movie, and watched the trailer - I honestly can't wait for it to come out.

Here's the trailer for you guys to check out.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d1Uc68wt3c&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

Plot:
Eddie is an intellectual slacker and former cocaine addict, now eking out a living as a copywriter for a small publishing house. Through a bizarre series of coincidences, he obtains MTD-48, a nootropic drug with curious side effects. After trying some, Eddie discovers MTD-48 boosts his intellect and makes him faster, more intuitive, and more charismatic. By warding off sleep and focusing his attention, the drug enables him to write a book, learn a foreign language, and predict certain events by detecting patterns in vast amounts of information — all in a matter of hours. As he becomes more involved in his newfound success, he is intrigued by the drug, and he investigates its mysterious origins, setting in motion a deadly chain of events.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
Wow, I am actually looking forward to this also. The guy who plays eddie usually does comedy movies but I looks like he fit the role in this one.
[Image: zcorpse.png]
Not sure about it, could be good or bad.
Although I wouldn't mind having that drug if it had no side effects. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Wow, this looks freakin great. I can't wait for me, you got me addicted to it.
Dame that movie looks awesome! Anyone know where I can download it from?
(01-30-2011, 02:24 AM)x-c0n Wrote: Dame that movie looks awesome! Anyone know where I can download it from?

Illegal and not allowed on supportforums. Omg
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Dame, lmao I guess I'll wait till it comes out at the movies and go see it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limitless - Movie Professor Oak 0 516 12-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Professor Oak