Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weight trouble
(01-27-2011, 06:11 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Do as my GF did and only "eat" water/coffee/tea. Do it for a month, eating as low as you can. It will give good results.
But it can fudge up your health.

That's basically a diet, in it's poorest form. Diets are proven to be the worst solution for losing weight. Use google and you'll see lots of sources that have that same information. And don't follow sources that tell you they are acceptable if they are trying to sell you in on some special diet formula or something like that.

If you just eat properly and look at the food guide. Eat in moderation. Get your fruits and veggetables into your meals, and don't eat junkfood with high carbs and high transfats, and you excersize on top of that, for even just 10 minutes a day. Then you'll see improvements.
Start eating right man, cut out all junk good etc, snacking cut it all out and eat clean. High protein and low carbs also.
(01-27-2011, 07:21 PM)Infinity Wrote: That's basically a diet, in it's poorest form. Diets are proven to be the worst solution for losing weight. Use google and you'll see lots of sources that have that same information. And don't follow sources that tell you they are acceptable if they are trying to sell you in on some special diet formula or something like that.

I just told what will 100% work, if everything else fails, I didn't need this google crap.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Try to control your eating habits. One of the most crucial aspects of your health is your metabolism. Try eating more often in smaller portions, as this will result in a higher metabolism.

As for your treadmill, and Bowflex; use it! Dedicated half an hour on the treadmill and the other half on the Bowflex every day. There is so much we can advise you, but what it comes down to is your willpower.

Hopefully you can take the advise given to you and put it to work. Best of luck!
I used to have the same problem, but to actually achieve it you have to be motivated by your parents.
(01-30-2011, 09:48 AM)NekoChan Wrote: I just told what will 100% work, if everything else fails, I didn't need this google crap.

You can keep thinking you know everything then. Maybe the original poster is smart enough to do some research though before assuming that a diet is the best way though, because it isn't really the best.
Got the same problem m8.
Started working out a week ago (finally, thank god lol). Just ask some guidance in your local gym, i'm sure they will help u out aswell.

What i do like to know from others, would it be save to use like (lack for a better word) fat burners?
Like we have a product here called "alli" which helps u lose 1 kg for every kg u lose yourself.
Now i know i can simply ask this at our drugstore, but yeah, this will be for when i actually need something lol.
[Image: dVtU9m]

::My GFX Service::
::Easy Highlights GFX Tutorial::
MSN+mail: raain@hackforums.net
(01-30-2011, 01:07 PM)Infinity Wrote: You can keep thinking you know everything then. Maybe the original poster is smart enough to do some research though before assuming that a diet is the best way though, because it isn't really the best.

I never said its the best way, its just a way that surely will work.
Please fudge off my posts, if you don't like me, thats your problem.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Your suggestion was the only one I had information on, in one of the earlier posts a drug was suggested but I have no knowledge on the side affects of that drug, so I was contributing to the discussion by adding in some of my own information. I should be allowed to do that. It was nothing against your post at all, I only commented to give him a better understanding of some of the options he had. I'm not against you anymore, so don't relate back to that misunderstanding anymore.

Best advice: There's no shortcut for hard work. You won't get rid of it with a miracle pill, and most of the instant removal methods are bad in some shape or form. Liposuction, etc... The healthiest way you can control your weight, is to moderate your intake of food, and considerably lower the amount of junkfood you eat. Junkfood, meaning high in carbs, sugar, transfats, etc... Eat more natural foods like fresh vegetables and fruit, Whole grains, all that good stuff. And excersizing is up to you, but you have to make that choice really.
(02-02-2011, 02:01 PM)Packers Wrote: Just continue to eat what your eating and try to work out or run whenever you can.

lol that won't work if all you eat is potato chips (no stereotyping intended). In addition to that, it will also lead to several other problems, no matter how "obese" or "light" you are. Such as heart attacks for instance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having trouble getting over my ex... Anonmous777 3 758 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 683 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  help...legal trouble stacy 5 830 06-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Relationship Fears/Trouble DCM97 3 761 06-14-2012, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Having Trouble? READ THIS JustHayden 6 1,050 03-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Taylor Gang or Die