Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TalkGFX Introduction - New Video creation
Wasn't sure whether to post this within Fragma's website showcase thread for his new forum, but this was one of the intros that I politely created for him.

View full screen at the highest resolution for the best viewing experience.
Enjoy

~Shadow
Great intro you have made. Let's see some more content! Tongue
(01-23-2011, 10:09 PM)Deltron Wrote: Great intro you have made. Let's see some more content! Tongue

I don't think you'll see a lack of content on that site from me anymore lol. I've made paragraphs of posts currently Whistle

Done a lot on that site recently Smile
I lol'd when you said top quality tutorials you will not find anywhere else!, it's all lies. Big Grin
Then you show just 1 tutorial lol.
The video is fine, I just think you should of made this when the forum is more popular.
No point saying "top quality tutorials you will not find anywhere else!" then someone goes to check it out and finds barely any.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(01-24-2011, 05:48 AM)Untouch Wrote: I lol'd when you said top quality tutorials you will not find anywhere else!, it's all lies. Big Grin
Then you show just 1 tutorial lol.
The video is fine, I just think you should of made this when the forum is more popular.
No point saying "top quality tutorials you will not find anywhere else!" then someone goes to check it out and finds barely any.

Eh... Smile "Top Quality" doesn't mean Quantity lol. That's how you advertise something though. People don't visit forums that advertise themselves as "Average" haha Blackhat

There's some fairly good knowledge there so far though in all honesty. We've started a Youtube channel as well for the website. Starting it out early like this will give it a head start to grow at the same time the forum becomes increasingly more popular

http://www.Youtube.com/TalkGFX

I put the same video that I created here in the original post on that channel.
"Place for all artist" "Top quality tutorials"

Boasting ego words are getting old and do not sound appealing. You need to please guests with something unique.
I can truly say that gfxforums.net has more quantity as well as quality on tutorials.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(01-24-2011, 08:00 AM)NekoChan Wrote: "Place for all artist" "Top quality tutorials"

Boasting ego words are getting old and do not sound appealing. You need to please guests with something unique.
I can truly say that gfxforums.net has more quantity as well as quality on tutorials.

Clearly. Talk GFX has been open for less than a week.

The current tutorials we have are high quality.

I'm afraid boasting is the best way of advertising. Like Infinity stated, describing yourself as an average forum will not get you many members.

(01-24-2011, 08:00 AM)NekoChan Wrote: "Place for all artist" "Top quality tutorials"

I had already explained my reasoning for putting those words. I wouldn't put "Newly opened forum up there." To be strategic, you could put "One of the newest, and most exciting forums on the internet!" instead. Everything is to attract members, so you would never put anything bad. You have to "Brag" basically to make it seem like your forum is the place to be if your looking for a forum with that content. In this case, a graphics forum.

Have to start somewhere Blackhat
(01-28-2011, 12:07 PM)k0isk0 Wrote: Very instructive,

There's nothing instructive about the video unfortunately, it's just an introduction to TalkGFX, thanks for the reply anyhow. Smile