Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get rid of Love-Handles?
(01-23-2011, 11:29 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: She should try to, one day off is no big deal but she has to stick to it if she wants to see gains.

Okay! Thank you so much for the help bro.

I'm talking to her now, she said it seems like a plan. She love her junk food so she said she will try to cut back. She said she will try and start doing the sit-ups on monday and see how much she can keep up.

I'll keep her motivated, maybe if she can maintain it for like a month or a couple weeks and stays commited to it, I'll give her a present or something. Bring her to the movies.

So once again thanks, also can I give rep on here? I know you have to be l33t or ub3r on HF but I'm new to SF.
(01-23-2011, 11:35 AM)Plick Wrote: Okay! Thank you so much for the help bro.

I'm talking to her now, she said it seems like a plan. She love her junk food so she said she will try to cut back. She said she will try and start doing the sit-ups on monday and see how much she can keep up.

I'll keep her motivated, maybe if she can maintain it for like a month or a couple weeks and stays commited to it, I'll give her a present or something. Bring her to the movies.

So once again thanks, also can I give rep on here? I know you have to be l33t or ub3r on HF but I'm new to SF.

Once you reach 100 posts you can give reputation.

If she sticks to it for a month I can guarantee she will notice a big difference.
(01-23-2011, 11:37 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Once you reach 100 posts you can give reputation.

If she sticks to it for a month I can guarantee she will notice a big difference.

Ah I see, well once I hit there you will definitely be receiving some more. Big help.

Shes kind of lazy but I think she can do it. Thanks once again for the help.
(01-23-2011, 11:13 AM)Plick Wrote: That's what I'm saying but she doesn't like her love handles, I said there is nothing wrong with them and she looks beautiful but she is a woman, she always worries. It's hard to explain, I love her body but yeah.

Tell her to work on the abs after awhile they'll be gone.
A little bit of hips on a girl is good! But try jogging / sprinting and keep the carbs low.
best way to get rid love handle by cardio warm-ups followed by intensive muscle-building exercise. Cut out junk food at least five days a week. On the days when you do have junk food, eat a god healthy meal first then have junk food after so you don't eat as much of it. read more about how can i lose love handles fast
unlike keeping thin, you actually need to exercise to learn them.
I suggest a run every morning and maybe a swim in the afternoon if possible.

If she's super serious about it tell her to go to the gym and work with a personal trainer, but ultimately just regular exercise will get them reduces.
A lot of cardio such as running and swimming is great for burning calories, also make sure to maintain a good and healthy diet by cutting out pop and junk food, also do a lot of core exercises to lose belly fat.