Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Earn decent money as of july the 4th totally free
Great work Ninja Smile I hope it's can help people to earn moneys
thanks for the nice comments every one as always i will always try and share stuff with you all if i think it might be of interest to everyone
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Thanks for the link will check it out
Prosperity is the state of flourishing,
thriving, success, or good fortune, often encompasses wealth but also
includes others factors which are independent of wealth to varying degrees,
such as happiness and health -Live it, Be it
(02-07-2011, 02:07 PM)Prosperity Wrote: Thanks for the link will check it out

not a problem your welcome.i just come across it myself and thought it looked interesting so i thought id share it.......................already got loadsa refferrals for it and there is still months and months to go before it launches
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
seems like a scam website, i wouldn't waste my time with it.
you're also trying to get us to sign up as your referral without stating so.
number one it is not a scam site you can find people advertising this all over the net .2.i am not trying to get anyone to sign up.................any people who are interested are welcome to click, i have nt asked anyone to join it at all have i.Using banners in forums is aloud and very widely used technique to get refferals but asking for them is frowned upon that is why i dont do it as i do not wish to risk my place here at this forum
Nice share, I'll check this out
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
(02-16-2011, 11:52 AM)NinJa_12 Wrote: number one it is not a scam site you can find people advertising this all over the net .2.i am not trying to get anyone to sign up.................any people who are interested are welcome to click, i have nt asked anyone to join it at all have i.Using banners in forums is aloud and very widely used technique to get refferals but asking for them is frowned upon that is why i dont do it as i do not wish to risk my place here at this forum

<-----CLICK TO JOIN!!!! Site in pre-launch stage,Start building your downline now before July

You say you are not telling people to join but yeah ^ In your sig says otherwise.

Not trying to anger you but what you stated is untrue.

I hope the site isn't a waste of your time bro.

Cheers
(02-17-2011, 04:04 AM)Snookerbro Wrote: You say you are not telling people to join but yeah ^ In your sig says otherwise.

Not trying to anger you but what you stated is untrue.

I hope the site isn't a waste of your time bro.

Cheers

no im not telling people to join.i think you are confusing people who are free to click at their own will and me asking people to join which i most definately am not doing
The site looks abit fake to me. Joined anyhow, let's rake in the bills.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Best way to earn money Chester 25 5,348 06-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Last Post: No4ntivirusf0und
  ★★★★★★★★★Free [Method] To earn 5$ a day! 5 minutes of work![HOT]★★★★★★★★★ fearless81 5 1,511 02-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Last Post: mikstroa
  Earn money watching photos and videos! + proof 150$!!! neobux 3 1,253 12-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: txtadx
  Earn money easiy{Best for newbie} moneyboy2012 11 3,290 04-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Last Post: ksanjay
  [Newbies friendly] Earn daily $$$ with little to no effort - FREE of costs bthomasser 0 778 03-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Last Post: bthomasser