Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anxiety
Hi, a lot of the time in the morning before and during school I get that feeling that I'm nervous, but I honestly don't know why. I'm not nervous about anything like tests, it's just random and it annoys me. Is this anxiety? How can I prevent this?
Do you get "vomity" in the morning? If yes, then it might be anxiety. Try to get a good sleep and don't skip meals.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Yeah, I always feel like I have to throw up or take a crap.
I guess we need some more information, what could you possibly be anxious about? Enemies at school? A girl? Marks?
Nothing lol, I honestly don't have anything to worry about. I just randomly get that nervous feeling.
What do you think about when you get this feeling?

Or what are you thinking about right before it happens?
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
Anything really. I'm just thinking of crap that's normal, nothing to be nervous about. It really does get annoying though.
Hmmm it could be anxiety. I suffer from anxiety & agoraphobia. Not a nice thing to deal with, any time I start to feel a bit panicy I take some time to myself, get some water, concentrate on my breathing & if possible lay down.
I'm as well going through anxiety kinda. Got to deal with court. You'll get better though.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
(01-20-2011, 03:04 PM)Guest Wrote: Yeah, I always feel like I have to throw up or take a crap.

Okay, I'm no doctor, but I'm studying in the Medical field, so I think I'm qualified to tell you this. Anxiety, as well as other stress-related problems, is understood to go hand-in-hand with your body not being in chemical equilibrium. Aside from compartmentalizing thoughts and problems, other things that could help you are: sleeping right (at least 8 hours a day for kids, 6 for adults but 8 would still be better), eating meals on time, and avoiding energy drinks, sodas and coffee. Drinks like these tend to make your body mimic your sympathetic or "fight or flight" reactions, one of which is that tense feeling. Not eating on time can make your body run on adrenaline, which also triggers fight or flight reactions. Also, fasting and the lack of food can make your brain low on sugar (which I believe, every food turns out to be after digesting). Yes, sugar is brain food. Sleeping and eating right can help restore your balance, and a few vitamins should help too.

Take care of yourself and I hope this helps.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anxiety and paranoia Ally 1 543 06-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 607 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  Clinically Depressed Drug Addict with Insomnia and General Anxiety Disorder... Laxbro 1 808 09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  I have social Anxiety : ( TitaniumSpectrum 2 633 08-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Last Post: BearBeClawin
  [Found] Getting rid of social anxiety Gerira 16 1,770 12-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Last Post: King