Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love my life, I hate the world.
I could tell just from the title of this post that you and me have oh so much in common...
I think you write too many posts of this kind in the emotional section. To be completely honest with you, I'm sure others feel the same way, but others find a way to deal with it. Actions are better than words, so there's no use in complaining about them.

I don't see how this thread will change any of that in the world.
All this made me depressed :/
Yet at the least you do love your life.
(01-22-2011, 04:35 PM)Infinity Wrote: I think you write too many posts of this kind in the emotional section. To be completely honest with you, I'm sure others feel the same way, but others find a way to deal with it. Actions are better than words, so there's no use in complaining about them.

I don't see how this thread will change any of that in the world.

I really don't care what you think.

Writing is my way of escaping the reality of the world, it's what I love to do, and if I want to make a post in this section, who are you to stop me?
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
I can relate to most of the things OP stated. I totally agree.
(01-23-2011, 02:27 AM)Xander Wrote: I really don't care what you think.

Writing is my way of escaping the reality of the world, it's what I love to do, and if I want to make a post in this section, who are you to stop me?

I never said you couldn't, I meant that it's pointless to post things like this since they don't really change anything. It's good if it's 'your way of escaping reality' since lots of people write things down to express their emotions, but you are very ignorant about it I would have to say.. Smile
(01-23-2011, 01:39 PM)Infinity Wrote: I never said you couldn't, I meant that it's pointless to post things like this since they don't really change anything. It's good if it's 'your way of escaping reality' since lots of people write things down to express their emotions, but you are very ignorant about it I would have to say.. Smile

The same reason you vote for new people to represent your country, you vote, even know that nothing will change the country for better.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
People in political power don't change anything because it's usually the worst decisions that are motivated by money for the person to choose that option instead of the right one, even though they know what they should decide on.
Man you know i could not agree more, the worst is how people seem to follow media no matter how stupid it gets. Some of the shows on tv now are just stupid!
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 779 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 712 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,222 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,123 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,871 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat