Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
How many came from HF?
I did find this site via HF, so i did come from HF. I did not join because i hate HF, but because i wanted something else to browse when HF has nothing to offer.
[Image: siggp.png]
I also came from HF. Obviously most of us here came from HF Smile
[Image: qoxy8.png]
I'm also from HF.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
Actually, You guys are wrong.
Most people here DID NOT come from HackForums.
Sam didn't come from there and he was a very active member until he had to step down and before Omniscient put on the SupportForums link on the board almost everybody here hadn't even heard of HackForums unless they were a regular member and actually clicked the little add at the bottom.

I am getting annoyed still with all these "I can't get on HF" or "HF is down" and "HF oldf*gs post".
Please try to lower the amount of HF spam.
Thanks.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
i am from HF i like it.
there are alot of LQ but it is a nice place to go and chat about things that we all love to do.
(01-19-2011, 06:46 PM)Shock Wrote: Actually, You guys are wrong.
Most people here DID NOT come from HackForums.
Sam didn't come from there and he was a very active member until he had to step down and before Omniscient put on the SupportForums link on the board almost everybody here hadn't even heard of HackForums unless they were a regular member and actually clicked the little add at the bottom.

I am getting annoyed still with all these "I can't get on HF" or "HF is down" and "HF oldf*gs post".
Please try to lower the amount of HF spam.
Thanks.

Implying one well known member makes up a majority...

I would bet over half the people here came from HF.

(01-18-2011, 08:48 PM)Thermal™ Wrote: I'm pretty sure mostly everyone here is from HF if not all..

That didn't make any sense.

And yes, OP, I am from HF.

[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
I came from HF too. Recently just starting being more active on both forums.
I'm bukomao77 from HF. I'm quite active in the SRPP section... Just thought that this would be a nice place to relax. A lot of nice people here, much more HQ.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I did come from HF. I wanted to join this also because I like it and the way it is and HF has nothing really new to look at.