Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
How many came from HF?
I guess this can also be considered a "HQ boot camp". Smile
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I think a lots of people are coming from HF. Yes, I'm from there too.
What annoys me about all of the HF kids that come here is that they have to combine the 2 having an avatar that's like an HF ad, or something in their custom user title or signature about their HF profile that no one cares about on SF. People who do that just want to show that they are L33T or UB3R and obviously have not read the rules on SF when they registered.
(02-07-2011, 09:02 AM)Infinity Wrote: What annoys me about all of the HF kids that come here is that they have to combine the 2 having an avatar that's like an HF ad, or something in their custom user title or signature about their HF profile that no one cares about on SF. People who do that just want to show that they are L33T or UB3R and obviously have not read the rules on SF when they registered.

All True man, but you know like some post ago. They come here for an award but they mature over time. L33T and UB3R don't matter here cause we're all equal.
(02-07-2011, 05:39 PM)Epicly Wrote: All True man, but you know like some post ago. They come here for an award but they mature over time. L33T and UB3R don't matter here cause we're all equal.
thats what I like about SF over HF. People don't try to pretend they know it all to brag about how they can have some fake intelligence. It's more about the act of actually helping others out here. Even if you go for the award. Showcasing your profile url or your username won't do you any good anyway.

I didn't get my support feather until I hit around 1000 posts, but I still continue to come to SF more often than HF because the community is no doubt of a higher standard than the atmosphere that HF provides for the members.
(01-18-2011, 09:37 PM)Epicly Wrote: Hey Cybr I remember you, you we're in the lounge alot. Still banned there?

Yes.                
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(02-07-2011, 07:00 PM)Infinity Wrote: thats what I like about SF over HF. People don't try to pretend they know it all to brag about how they can have some fake intelligence. It's more about the act of actually helping others out here. Even if you go for the award. Showcasing your profile url or your username won't do you any good anyway.

I didn't get my support feather until I hit around 1000 posts, but I still continue to come to SF more often than HF because the community is no doubt of a higher standard than the atmosphere that HF provides for the members.

True, this looks like a better functioning community than HF.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(02-07-2011, 10:15 PM)Cybr Wrote: Yes.                
It's been awhile now, where have you moved to? SF or a different forums not made by Omni or members of HF?
Yeah I'm from HF, its a small world ain't it?
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
I'm from HackForum's, I was on this site for a while, until i forgot my info for this site. Then I remembered so now I'm back.