Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is nasty
Looking isn't illegal so lol at all the people saying report him, get real guys. Not to mention Infinity has a point, it's a grad ceremony so they shoud be 18,in which case they're legal for any and all ages. Unless that's one of those junior high/middle school grads they have.
(01-18-2011, 08:35 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Looking isn't illegal so lol at all the people saying report him, get real guys. Not to mention Infinity has a point, it's a grad ceremony so they shoud be 18,in which case they're legal for any and all ages. Unless that's one of those junior high/middle school grads they have.

The only thing is, not everyone is 18 at grad, some enter in school earlier and later than others, so the age will vary from 17-19 as well.

I'm saying that people should report him to others though, since if he's interested in younger girls for his age, who says he isn't capable of rape?
(01-18-2011, 09:32 AM)Infinity Wrote: The only thing is, not everyone is 18 at grad, some enter in school earlier and later than others, so the age will vary from 17-19 as well.

I'm saying that people should report him to others though, since if he's interested in younger girls for his age, who says he isn't capable of rape?

Depends, OP didn't even mention his country, USA is one of the few places where the age of consent is 18, most places it's 16 or even lower.

Anyways, assuming that the guy could be a rapist simply because he looks at a girls ass is way overboard in my opinion.
(01-18-2011, 09:38 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Depends, OP didn't even mention his country, USA is one of the few places where the age of consent is 18, most places it's 16 or even lower.

Anyways, assuming that the guy could be a rapist simply because he looks at a girls ass is way overboard in my opinion.

I'm almost certain that most people here are from the US, or Canada though. I never assumed that he was a rapist, I just said it would be a good idea to be cautious of people like that.

How often do you see a guy of his maturity looking at a girls ass in such an obvious way? In most cases i'm sure it's indirect, because most people have a sense of wrong and right when it comes to this sort of thing. If he didn't see anything wrong with that for himself, where is his sense of right and wrong headed?

This would be considered a Yellow alert, for people to watch out for, since he hasn't been proven as a rapist from this one image, this would only be a caution to others.
LMAO pedo alert! Dun dun dun!!! Damn, people just dont do it discretly anymore...
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
(01-18-2011, 09:45 AM)Infinity Wrote: I'm almost certain that most people here are from the US, or Canada though. I never assumed that he was a rapist, I just said it would be a good idea to be cautious of people like that.

How often do you see a guy of his maturity looking at a girls ass in such an obvious way? In most cases i'm sure it's indirect, because most people have a sense of wrong and right when it comes to this sort of thing. If he didn't see anything wrong with that for himself, where is his sense of right and wrong headed?

This would be considered a Yellow alert, for people to watch out for, since he hasn't been proven as a rapist from this one image, this would only be a caution to others.

Well I'm from Canada and it is 16 here. Anyways age of consent aside, what is the harm in looking? It's when he crosses that line that he's done something wrong, you can't blame a man for having a working sex drive...
(01-18-2011, 10:22 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Well I'm from Canada and it is 16 here. Anyways age of consent aside, what is the harm in looking? It's when he crosses that line that he's done something wrong, you can't blame a man for having a working sex drive...

I've been trying to tell you that you need to keep in mind that the girl is still really young, no matter how he looks at it. Original poster wasn't even registered though, and doesn't seem to be replying to this thread, so we won't get any more information to decide whether it was right or wrong.
(01-18-2011, 10:25 AM)Infinity Wrote: I've been trying to tell you that you need to keep in mind that the girl is still really young, no matter how he looks at it. Original poster wasn't even registered though, and doesn't seem to be replying to this thread, so we won't get any more information to decide whether it was right or wrong.

Having an attraction to younger people isn't wrong, you don't get to choose who you are attracted to, it's acting on it that is (assuming she's under 18, if she's over this isn't even an issue). That's all I'm trying to say.
I lol'ed.

Tbh I don't think the guy is staring at them XD
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
(01-18-2011, 01:08 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: I lol'ed.

Tbh I don't think the guy is staring at them XD

How about now? Smile