Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I let her?
So my girlfriend and I live somewhat far away and on some days I can't hang out so she would hang out around her neighborhood. That's fine and all, but before I and her went out, this guy liked her for a while and she liked him a little bit too. The problem is, the guy lives in her neighborhood. The guy now has a girlfriend and according to her "he loves her very much," so should I tell her not to hang out with him or should I just let them be with their friends. I don't want to sound too over-protective or the jealous kind, but I don't want to lose her. What should I do?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Let her hang out with her friends, the guy has a girl and I do not think your girl will try to do anything with him because of his girl.

But yea just let it be cause if not she might think your to controlling.
[Image: breaky.png]
What if they continue to hang out and find out that he's more fun than me or something and for the convenience leaves me and goes with him? Since he lives in her neighborhood and all.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(01-16-2011, 09:03 AM)Kharnage Wrote: What if they continue to hang out and find out that he's more fun than me or something and for the convenience leaves me and goes with him? Since he lives in her neighborhood and all.
Well I do not think your girl would do that because he got a girl.
But if her guy friend breaks up with his girl then just start hanging out with her more often, call her. text her, ect...

[Image: breaky.png]
It doesn't hurt to have a little small discussion about it. Talk to her just to let her know and continue on. You have to have trust in her.
I'd just let her hang out with him as i see no reason for stopping it. If she cheats on you, that is her bad and i am sure that she will realize what she just lost. But as suggested above, a little conversation about this could take a place when you next time see her. See what she thinks about it just to ensure there is nothing going on anymore.
Talking to her about it is definitely the best way to go... Just say you're feeling a little uncomfortable about it. She will understand.
Honestly I see nothing wrong with it.
You don't want her have no friends now, remember it's not all about you. Smile
If you really feel strongly about it then just have a quiet word with her but she probaly just think it's silly.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I wouldn't budge in with her relationship with him. They might become very good friends, and you telling her not to pursue that might really hurt her. I would let it slide, and if you see something wrong, that's when you take action.
You said it yourself, you live far away, trying to control her or being paranoid about who she is with all the time will only cause you grief.