Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to maximize profits from ShareCash and AdFly!
I'll post a full review when I wake up.
No problem, thanks! And thanks for taking your time to review it. Smile
Here's the review.

The guide is well written, there are a few methods given to maximize revenue from Sharecash and adf.ly. Could of gone into a bit more detail in places, but that's fine.
The Sharecash method seems believable, I personally don't use the site, but I know of it's earning potential. The methods are obvious to me, there's nothing unique or special about them.
The adf.ly method does not seem believable, I already do what the methods tell you to do, and I do not earn how much it says you can earn.
With a bit of work, you will earn a good amount, but maybe not as much as stated.
The adf.ly methods are also obvious, certainly not a breakthrough in money making.

Grammar is good, methods are legal.
Overall, a 7/10.
Obvious methods for some people, this wont be for the experienced online money makers.
Thanks for the review. However, as you can see from the proofs, I have been earning these amounts.
Would anybody like to purchase the book? Smile
Would anybody like to make a purchase on this eBook?
Very good. Seems interesting.
(01-21-2011, 05:41 AM)Tactic Wrote: Very good. Seems interesting.

Thanks. Would you like to purchase a copy?
I'm interested, but where could I see the payment proof?
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
(01-21-2011, 01:37 PM)Quinlan Wrote: I'm interested, but where could I see the proof?

Check my vouches and Solidus' review on 2nd page nearer the top... Also my payment proof is in the eBook.
It seems like a good book from the description and the review good luck with sales. I have no need for it as I make a lot of money already.
[Image: 90a3c041ba67986bba73809142fc38db.png]
(01-23-2011, 12:42 PM)Disruption Wrote: It seems like a good book from the description and the review good luck with sales. I have no need for it as I make a lot of money already.

Thanks a lot, but this could help you make more. ;)

Anyone want to purchase? Big Grin