Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V2
(01-13-2011, 06:24 PM)wisd0m Wrote: If you guys did something in the past that will just get her smiling or something she remembers. Anything that can bring her mind to think about the things you both did, and you.

What type of a girl is she, is she upfront or shy?

She's a shy girl but today when we talked it wasn't bad.
I told her she looks beautiful and she said thanks.. we talked a little bit.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
(01-13-2011, 06:27 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: She's a shy girl but today when we talked it wasn't bad.
I told her she looks beautiful and she said thanks.. we talked a little bit.

What else does she have to say about that? Maybe your going on too fast, You gotta use your judgment about it man, it's hard to know exactly because I don't know her reactions. Was she a little surprised or blushing? Dets mate.
She said she was marrying a black male? How old is she? I highly doubt that if she's any younger than 20 that she doesn't know what she wants in life (as specific as that). It's very uncommon.

So i'd say no, that doesn't mean she has no interest in white people.
(01-13-2011, 07:17 PM)wisd0m Wrote: What else does she have to say about that? Maybe your going on too fast, You gotta use your judgment about it man, it's hard to know exactly because I don't know her reactions. Was she a little surprised or blushing? Dets mate.

I don't notice that much details. I think shes shy/blushes when I met her, like she was a little shy I could see that but I don't know how to make the next move on her.. or what to tell her. Any ideas?

(01-13-2011, 07:21 PM)Infinity Wrote: She said she was marrying a black male? How old is she? I highly doubt that if she's any younger than 20 that she doesn't know what she wants in life (as specific as that). It's very uncommon.

So i'd say no, that doesn't mean she has no interest in white people.

She just turned 16. We got on the topic about marrying or something and she said she's gunna marry a black person. Well thats her plan atleast.
I can tell you that it probably won't go according to her 'plan' lol. Things change after a while, especially around the age of 19 and 20.
(01-13-2011, 08:09 PM)Infinity Wrote: I can tell you that it probably won't go according to her 'plan' lol. Things change after a while, especially around the age of 19 and 20.

Good to know but back to what I made this thread for Tongue

How should I approach her, message her saying I like her and have feelings for her? or is there a different way these days to do this..
Go up to her and start a conversation with her. After like a 5 min conversation ask here if she likes you in a friendly way or more then that.

And keep me updated on what happens OK.
[Image: breaky.png]
Just say her you like her very much. She'll handle it. ;)
Yes, I am the one you think I am.
Therefore I'm everything.
If you really want to tell her how you feel, just tell her in a peaceful way and if she rejects it then quickly say you were only messing to see what she says.
(01-15-2011, 12:21 PM)Hollow™ Wrote: If you really want to tell her how you feel, just tell her in a peaceful way and if she rejects it then quickly say you were only messing to see what she says.

Now thats an amazing idea friend. Wow... that's perfect.