Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand Egg
Can we just call this handball and ban the sport handball that noone plays?
Lol but it's an egg.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
So what do you think about European soccer? I think those are some really lucky mofos - just kicking a ball, travelling across the world, being world famous, getting huge salaries .. for kicking a f*** ball.. yes it takes years of practice and talent and hard work but common .. that's just a ball and 22 guys running after it...
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
I have mixed feelings about European football/soccer. Yeah, it's a wimp game. But, when it comes to international competition like the World Cup (not the Olympics, they're a bunch of pansies then) it gets hard core. I was at the matches they had here about 2 years ago (I think it was) here in Munich. It is crazy. They get quite physical and people get screwed up often.
Yea World Cups, European Cups, etc. Those are great and entertaining. To be honest I never watch American Football and I only watch international Football like the WK.
When I was in Kuwat WC 06 was going on (I was there on the way to Iraq) and we stayed up until all hours to watch the games (me and like 15 people). We'd walk to the MWR facility and sit there in front of the TV's and cheer.
(01-02-2010, 01:40 AM)Zomaian Wrote: Can we just call this handball and ban the sport handball that noone plays?

Team handball is the 2nd most played sport in the world...(soccer being the 1st)
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

Rugby players get a mouth-guard to try and prevent them losing teeth and that's about it. Growing up in England, I had to play Rugby during P.E. at school (no armour provided, not even a mouth guard). The thing is, we never used to play Rugby until the winter, so when you went down you weren't going down onto some nice soft grass, you were going down onto ground that either was frozen solid, or completely bogged down with mud.

I always like showing people videos of Shrovetide when they start going on about American Football. This is a game played in my home town each year, they board up and pretty much close the whole town so they can play it. I really do suggest you watch the whole thing since some of the things in it are hilarious breaches of health and safety (actually pretty much the whole game is an hilarious breach of health and safety).
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbwRuIWCDaw[/yt]
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
(01-04-2010, 07:53 AM)MrD. Wrote: Rugby players get a mouth-guard to try and prevent them losing teeth and that's about it. Growing up in England, I had to play Rugby during P.E. at school (no armour provided, not even a mouth guard). The thing is, we never used to play Rugby until the winter, so when you went down you weren't going down onto some nice soft grass, you were going down onto ground that either was frozen solid, or completely bogged down with mud.

I always like showing people videos of Shrovetide when they start going on about American Football. This is a game played in my home town each year, they board up and pretty much close the whole town so they can play it. I really do suggest you watch the whole thing since some of the things in it are hilarious breaches of health and safety (actually pretty much the whole game is an hilarious breach of health and safety).
THANK YOU! I am an American but I am of Irish descent, and my dad was on a rugby team, he had to sit down and explain to me how awesome rugby actually is. It takes a lot more balls to get in a rugby match then play a little football with two tons of armor.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

When I play football I wear complete full plate amour with +20 to all skills.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Egg Prank Gone Wrong!!! [Must See Reaction] thuyavan 2 373 03-24-2012, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Divine
  The official egg clicking topic! Headshot 13 1,549 10-18-2009, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Headshot