Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand Egg
(10-15-2009, 02:37 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Yeah, when I was a single guy living in the barracks at my first duty station we made a beer bong that went from well inside one of the barracks rooms on the 3rd floor (I guess second if your European?) to outside, down the building and about 20 feet to the gazebo that was the smoking area. It made for some bad nights....

Lol.

(10-15-2009, 11:36 AM)Agent Wrote: I'm from Australia we call this Football:

[Image: McGrath_SF09_246a.jpg]

This Soccer:

[Image: worst-sport-environment-soccer.jpg]

This Rugby:

[Image: rugby--all-blacks-thrash-wallabies-1.jpg]

It should be called Egg Ball1 Egg Ball2 and Round Ball.

I know this thread is old; but just point out; hell there fellow Aussie. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
lol for this thread Grizz i'd give a rep, if i could give a second one.
Thing is, it just doesn't make sense to me. Who the heck decided to name American Football football. I mean, we kick the ball maybe 15 times in an hour game on average. Maybe a little more. But never to your own team. You always either kick it between the field goal poles, or to the other team. At least with soccer the point is to kick the ball.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I so agree mate. Im a fellow Aussie myself and have for years thought exactly this.

The pic of the soccer ball in the face. Priceless man. LMAO
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

wow that post was rabdomn, ingore
I am a big American NFL Football fan. It's one of the most amazing sports ever. It's more physical than anything out there. Men are smashing into each other at incredible speeds. Most ball sports focus on the ball but NFL actually has a lot more strategy than just handling the ball. Each play is an orchestra of pain. There is nothing more punishing physically than a tackle in football. If you're not a fan that's too bad. And if you don't believe me then you're wrong. One just has to look at the NFL injury report to see just how much punishment gets dished out each game. Just about every game has a stretcher or two involved. These guys could actually die in the game.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
lol omni your wrong. Aussie rules uses no padding. Rugby does the same. You guys need tons of padding.
No competition.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiGoqObb0YQ[/youtube]
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I love football, but not the NFL. I think it's stupid. It's so commercially driven and the players are only in it for the money. At least with college football they still play for love of the game. I played football in high school. Then, while deployed, I played a bit of rugby against some brits, and then later some aussies. I have to say rugby was much worse. The whole not having padding thing kind of killed it for me. but, we beat the aussies (but lost to the brits Sad )
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-31-2009, 02:02 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: lol omni your wrong. Aussie rules uses no padding. Rugby does the same. You guys need tons of padding.
No competition.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiGoqObb0YQ[/youtube]

Agreed, many of our Aussies have been majorly whacked 'n crap in AFL. It's a rough sport, and fast moving. Just like Rugby, that would take your head off if you weren't careful enough.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Egg Prank Gone Wrong!!! [Must See Reaction] thuyavan 2 373 03-24-2012, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Divine
  The official egg clicking topic! Headshot 13 1,549 10-18-2009, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Headshot