Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
XYZ Dragon Cannon with Metal Morph
I'd rather not tell my passwords to anyone because it's my work what i've done with my accounts and such. So they die with me.
My best friend Benjamin ^^ He already knows most of my passwords.
I wont tell anybody not in a 1000 years Tongue
Why would you tell someone your passwords when your dead or even if you know you're going to die the day after?? I wouldn't want anyone living after i'm dead to be using them and being on my accounts acting like they are me. I don't see a reason for them to be on any of my accounts anyway, so it wouldn't make sense to me. I wouldn't waste any time telling them my passwords before I die lol.
Probably no one. I think i should die without people having to know my online life,
I would not tell anyone i plan on being cryogenicly frozen so in the future when they have advanced technology they can bring me back to life, and then i can hack the future internet make some money and maybe own i spaceship!
I bet you would never guess this post was written by a 23 year old LOL
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(01-12-2011, 06:38 PM)Mr. President Wrote: I would not tell anyone i plan on being cryogenicly frozen so in the future when they have advanced technology they can bring me back to life, and then i can hack the future internet make some money and maybe own i spaceship!
I bet you would never guess this post was written by a 23 year old LOL

LOL your one of those somewhat immature 23 year olds hahahah... wicked fantasy... ?

[Image: t5BWm.png]
I would put instructions in my will. I'd put a list in an envelope in a safety deposit box and hand the key and ownership of the box over to an immediate family member (dad, mom, brother).

Seriously.
Probably my brother as he would just carry it on ...
My brother, he already knows most of my passwords anyway.
[Image: zcorpse.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metal Damage Protoman 4 545 07-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Last Post: PoisonDart