Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm 17, she's 14.
@Mr. President Right now she just started taking pure ascorbic acid Vitamin C pills like I told her, and she's trying to gather some money to help pay for the emergency contraceptive pill. Well, she said didn't feel it, but had a feeling I did by the way I was acting afterwards.

@Hysteria X The only thing that bothers me is the fact that people could call me a pedophile, although they don't know what it is. I mean yeah, 3 years is kinda much. But she turns 15 in like a month or two, and I don't turn 18 for another 7 months or so. I don't think I'll take her to get a pregnancy test just yet. I want her to take the emergency contraceptive pill first, and in time too. I doubt I'd ever forgive myself if she gives birth at the age of 15.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(01-09-2011, 04:11 PM)Cybr Wrote: If you could see us, you wouldn't be able to tell.

Is she your avatar???....
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Eh, to be honest the age difference isn't that bad, if you think about it when you are lets say...22 she will be 18. It just seems awkward now because she is young, it will fill out in the future, if you love her, who cares, I wouldn't classify you as a pedophile, you both agreed on it.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
@L3g1Wa5te No, it isn't. I'm not going to post her picture up.
@Hysteria X Thanks, I appreciate your kind words. Actually, when I'm 22, she'll be 19, or possibly 20. Yes, we both agreed on it. Technically, a pedophile is a 16+ year old having attractions to kids younger than 13.
As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is typically defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles.

Source: Wikipedia

Man, you guys make it sound like he's a pedo... It's only a 3 year age difference...

Get the pills bro, otherwise you are screwed... see if a friend can buy'em for you?
(01-09-2011, 07:14 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: Man, you guys make it sound like he's a pedo... It's only a 3 year age difference...

Get the pills bro, otherwise you are screwed... see if a friend can buy'em for you?

Possibly a friend can. I'ma type this out. Not sure if I did in OP, but I will anyways.

She lives like, 20 minutes from me, and all my friends live like 10-15 minutes, but in the opposite direction. Our parents don't know, and we're still trying to get the money for the pill. She says she can get some tomorrow, and I can too.
I need to be 17 (which I am) to buy the pill, but I have no ID. So, tomorrow at around 1:30 I'm going to the MVD and try to get some identification (driver permit), but I might not pass it. Therefore, I'm gonna need someone else to buy it, but I'm still not sure how she's gonna get the money to me (if she does get it). It's a hassle just to get these damn pills, and time's running out. It's been 24 hours.

3 years difference doesn't make you a pedo unless she is 9 and the guy is 18.

If OP think you slipped up, you should get Plan B pills but you have to take it within 48 hours of doing it.

If you can afford, get the birth control pills to help stop pregnancy. Its a chance it will help end it.

You can try ask your friend to get it for you who is older which is my best bet since you need either a prescription or ID or above the age of 17.

[Image: death.png]
We're planning on getting the pills in the next hour or so.
I think we're fine with just Plan B pills and Vitamin C.
I just got identification, so I'm good. Also made like 40 dollars from school by asking people.

You're all silly.. Smile have you never realised that it's not considered pedo when your mom and dad are 3 years apart? think about it. He asked for advice, and he wasn't asking what the definition of a pedo was. Stay on topic and help him with the real issue, it sounds like you have things under control. But I can guarantee that some people don't know what they are talking about when it comes to this type of thing.

So I would also suggest a help program or a doctor since lots of them aren't allowed to tell your parents because of their rules. There should be a place somewhere in your community (what I mean by a help program) that helps with this kind of thing. People who help with pregnancies and rape victims for their job, that could help you out and give you the proper advice to ensure you make the right choices.
(01-10-2011, 05:20 PM)PiraX Wrote: I say wait a couple months and then give her the FALCON PUNCH

HAHAHAHAHA Holy crap that made my day. I am totally repping you up for that one man, totally deserved that! Holy crap still laughing.
[Image: t5BWm.png]