Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SupportMaster
Hello to all members of Support Forums. I am SupportMaster and I’ve recently registered at Support Forums. I joined Support Forums because I am a very knowledgeable computer user and I know a lot about technical support and providing useful and resourceful information to those who require it.
My main goals are to provide helpful answers to questions and to supply useful information wherever possible. I like to help others which is why I’m willing to dedicate my full focus and a lot of time to Support Forums.
I promise that I’ll do my best when it comes to helping others and being a useful, contributing member of Support Forums.
As for my personal background, I’ve much experience in IT, technical support, C++ programming, Visual Basic programming, Ruby programming and graphics.
If there’s anything else you’d like to find out about me, please send me a private message and I’ll do my best to send you a reply.
Thank-you for reading my introduction; if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Great to have you here mate.
And thankyou for willingly offering your time here.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Hello;

Welcome to the forums.
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
(10-15-2009, 03:04 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Great to have you here mate.
And thankyou for willingly offering your time here.

(10-15-2009, 03:11 AM)Lord_Scorch Wrote: Hello;

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks to both of you for kindly welcoming me into the Support Forums family.
Welcome to HF.
(10-15-2009, 03:35 AM)Headshot Wrote: Welcome to HF.

Thank-you for your welcoming.
Welcome to SupportForums SupportMaster. Where all help and knowledge shared is welcome, and teaching is much appreciated. Big Grin Thank for dedicating your time to this forum. Enjoy your stay here with us. Smile
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
(10-15-2009, 05:46 AM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: Welcome to SupportForums SupportMaster. Where all help and knowledge shared is welcome, and teaching is much appreciated. Big Grin Thank for dedicating your time to this forum. Enjoy your stay here with us. Smile

Thanks for the welcoming.
@ SupportMaster

Hello.Welcome to Support Forums.

Hope you have a nice time here.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
(10-15-2009, 03:35 AM)Headshot Wrote: Welcome to HF.

Somebody is confused....;D

(10-15-2009, 02:49 AM)SupportMaster Wrote: Hello to all members of Support Forums. I am SupportMaster and I’ve recently registered at Support Forums. I joined Support Forums because I am a very knowledgeable computer user and I know a lot about technical support and providing useful and resourceful information to those who require it.
My main goals are to provide helpful answers to questions and to supply useful information wherever possible. I like to help others which is why I’m willing to dedicate my full focus and a lot of time to Support Forums.
I promise that I’ll do my best when it comes to helping others and being a useful, contributing member of Support Forums.
As for my personal background, I’ve much experience in IT, technical support, C++ programming, Visual Basic programming, Ruby programming and graphics.
If there’s anything else you’d like to find out about me, please send me a private message and I’ll do my best to send you a reply.
Thank-you for reading my introduction; if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Welcome mate....
[Image: 28b72ba.png]