Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Colab Track
I wanted to share a new track that I helped in producing, my friend is the one with the lyrics, this was for a sub radio contest in my community so hopefully it will do good.

You can download the song if you want, and share it with anyone else you want, just give credits, thanks Smile

download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?b357ugau3f5g2pp
Can we have a preview before downloading?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

In a youtube video? sure i'll post one
You could just upload to one of those file sharing sites that'll let you stream it before downloading. Like 4shared.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
It's okay, i've uploaded a preview here:

I like how chill it is. Only thing I didn't like is when the instrument at around 1:07 comes in. A bit too loud.
I also like the effect you use on the vocals.

Nice man the beat really relaxes you and your friend has a chill flow.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
(01-07-2011, 10:36 PM)Cybr Wrote: I like how chill it is. Only thing I didn't like is when the instrument at around 1:07 comes in. A bit too loud.
I also like the effect you use on the vocals.

Yeah, I was contemplating that, but the same thing throughout the song with no change sounded a little more boring to me so I kept it. Theres a slight delay and tube over the voice to make it sound like a hall concert. Just to add to it a bit, it used to be a fairly dead sound which dampened the voice a bit.
Well, the instrument's fine, but maybe a slight drop of volume would blend it in better.
I noticed the short delay, but trying to figure out what else it was. Tongue

(01-08-2011, 01:17 AM)Cybr Wrote: Well, the instrument's fine, but maybe a slight drop of volume would blend it in better.
I noticed the short delay, but trying to figure out what else it was. Tongue

Glad you liked it though, this one took me a while to get the ideas down, but day by day I was piecing parts in so it kinda just led itself on. He did all the lyrics though, I wasn't worried about that part.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Start - Hardstyle Track [Preview] AceInfinity 2 694 07-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New Track Released! [Ace - The One Future] AceInfinity 2 791 09-23-2011, 05:06 AM
  New Trance Experimental Track - Feedback? AceInfinity 8 1,879 09-05-2011, 12:17 PM
  (Released) Newest Track - "Only One Place In The World" [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 5 1,422 08-27-2011, 09:32 AM
  Newest Skrillex Track (Released: May 4th, 2011) AceInfinity 2 1,676 05-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Deltron