Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get password to your Wireless Router?
May this be of some help to you sir http://www.routerpasswords.com/

Regards
run backtrack and do airmon-ng and find mac address then begin collection of packets then once you reach enough crack in air-crack. Done. Note: This only works and is this simple in routers and or networks that use Wired Equivalency Protection.

Hope i was helpful.
Restart his router and start confit again
Reset the router.By doing that press the red button on the back on of the router.
Best not to play around with that, wait till his parents get home and do it. If none of you know, do a reset
Click on network connections at the bottom right of your screen,right click on the netwrk and click properties then password (show characters). Hope this helps you sir.

Or if you meant to his router login page then, just type in google default router passwords, usually they are kept default. May i ask what router it is?
goto dsldevice.lan. And make a new one from there in WLAN.
(06-18-2011, 06:33 AM)codevade Wrote: run backtrack and do airmon-ng and find mac address then begin collection of packets then once you reach enough crack in air-crack. Done. Note: This only works and is this simple in routers and or networks that use Wired Equivalency Protection.

Hope i was helpful.

People still use WEP lolz?
Anyway not sure if this I am rising this thread from the grave but just wanted to say that its not like your hacking into the internet since your just at a friends house...or were at least so it would be simple to do a hard reset as others stated.

I am just getting into backtrack though and that seems interesting I may try it out when I get some time to play around.
[Image: odILW.png]
(01-06-2011, 06:33 PM)Gregarious Wrote: And how would I do that?

Most routers have a reset button on the back of them. You typically need to use a paper clip to press it in, because the hole is really small.

For my Belkin router, I had to push and hold this button in for 15 seconds for it to reset. After it's reset, you can check out portforward.com to look up his router model and find out what the passwords default passwords are. You can then set the router password to whatever you want.
Open up browser, go to 192.168.1.1 and type admin for user and pass, if that doesnt work try admin for pass, and leave pass blank and go to wireless security.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Asus Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 582 01-23-2020, 03:15 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Problem connecting WiFi router lionhawk 1 1,051 12-25-2019, 11:31 PM
Last Post: rickmartin.gt
  How to make my PC as wireless Router debasishsahu4u 2 1,149 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM
  Wireless not working «Ðartz™» 18 5,000 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM
  Setting up 2 Wireless Routers - does it help chuckbytes 2 1,269 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM