Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AdminBB - Articles, Interviews, Internet Marketing, and SEO Forum
We are a place for other Forum Administrators to network and connect with one another, just sit back and relax, promote your website, participate in community discussions and learn ways to improve your forum. Read useful articles to improve your knowledge as a Webmaster. Looking for staff or seeking a job for your forum? Then you can advertise your services here, and much more. If you are Looking to sell anything such as websites, forums, domains, licenses, etc. you can make a thread in our Marketplace section. Do exchanges with others such as Post Exchanges, and Link Exchanges etc to help imporve activity for your website. Need any graphics made? Feel free to request it in our Graphics section.

We have varieties of discussions to participate in, going from our webmaster sections to our Off-Topic section, anyone is welcome to join. We are a very friendly community, and we welcome anyone.
Seem's like it could be useful. Thanks for the share.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
You are welcome Smile

Discussions:964
Members:206
Latest Member:nCode
Discussions:988
Members:209
Latest Member:Tah Zonemaster
Discussions:1,021
Members:213
Latest Member:Craig
Every time I see "BB", I think of MyBB, which is why I expected this to be a MyBB forum.

Anyway, your forum looks great and it looks pretty active. XenForo is pretty nice. Smile
(01-11-2011, 04:00 PM)Amazing Wrote: Every time I see "BB", I think of MyBB, which is why I expected this to be a MyBB forum.

Anyway, your forum looks great and it looks pretty active. XenForo is pretty nice. Smile
If you didnt know BB stands for BulletinBoard for example phpBB, MyBB, vBulletin, etc.

BB is short for BulletinBoard which also means forum.

Discussions:1,025
Members:213
Latest Member:Craig
We have successfully updated the forum from XenForo beta 5 to beta 6, for more info please visit http://adminbb.org/threads/successful-up...ta-6.1072/
UPDATE:

Discussions:1,058
Members:217
Latest Member:AdmnJunkies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 516 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 855 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,701 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  AdminBB - Administration & Promotion Forums Terrorz 33 6,758 12-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  HostingTalk Forum | Hosting | Design | Marketing | Business Discussion itylernallen 11 3,327 08-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Last Post: itylernallen