Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's nowhere to go but up from here.
Im sorry but you stuck yourself in the "friends zone". Waiting a whole year and then trying to get in a relationship with a friend like that must be very confusing on her part. Shes probably just trying to take time into gather herself and figure out a way to handle the situation. How old are you?
(01-05-2011, 04:47 PM)Corpse Wrote: Im sorry but you stuck yourself in the "friends zone". Waiting a whole year and then trying to get in a relationship with a friend like that must be very confusing on her part. Shes probably just trying to take time into gather herself and figure out a way to handle the situation. How old are you?

His profile says he is 20. But I'm guessing that is fake and he is in high school. But possibly not.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
I'm 18, lol.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
(01-05-2011, 05:44 PM)Xander Wrote: I'm 18, lol.

You should probably edit that from 20, as it will help members with that question. Just try talking to her for a while. Ask her friends if they know why. Also, is she walking away from you when you try to talk to her. Try to get a friend to figure it out. Just some ideas.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]