Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taskbar not responding
I am really not following you here.

Can you open the internet explorer?

How many AV/malware programs have you got installed?

Can you boot normally into windows?

Do you have an Installation DVD for your version of Windows?

If you can gain access to IE then try and download MalwareBytes Free from Here

If you can manage this then reboot into safemode to run deep scan and post your log report here.

To be honest, depending on whether you have malware and what kind of malware, you system files maybe so badly corrupt/missing/damaged as you have taken so long to do as requested, you may well have to re install.
[Image: bugsysigpicv5_-2.png]
(01-10-2011, 01:45 PM)Aelita Wrote: it's hard for my to try Bugsy's idea if I don't know where to download it. As for more info I thing some of my auto start programs where disabled, I'm not 100% shore that any where because Windows Defender is running a scan and I can't check and the last time I tried to open Firefox I couldn't. I'll let you know if I notice any thing odd or if my Anti-Virus programs find a virus.

Windows defender is not a good program at all really. If that was what you were using for your system's protection there's a good chance you have a virus in my opinion. The damage could have been done from what i'm reading too. Corrupt and deleted system files, is what that sounds like if you can't even start explorer.exe.

As Bugsy has mentioned, you may have to do a clean install of your OS onto your harddrive again. I would recommend doing the entire reformatting of your hard drive and installing the OS fresh.
(01-10-2011, 02:00 PM)Bugsy Wrote: I am really not following you here.

Can you open the internet explorer?

How many AV/malware programs have you got installed?

Can you boot normally into windows?

Do you have an Installation DVD for your version of Windows?

If you can gain access to IE then try and download MalwareBytes Free from Here

If you can manage this then reboot into safemode to run deep scan and post your log report here.

To be honest, depending on whether you have malware and what kind of malware, you system files maybe so badly corrupt/missing/damaged as you have taken so long to do as requested, you may well have to re install.
I'm in safe mode now posting, this because when I tried booting normally my taskbar and desktop didn't respond, Internet Explore opened when a update for one of my Anti-Virus programs finished, I have two Anti-Virus Programs plus Windows Defender for a total of three Anti-Malware Programs, I don't know if I have a Installation CD or not.

(01-10-2011, 05:15 PM)Infinity Wrote: Windows defender is not a good program at all really. If that was what you were using for your system's protection there's a good chance you have a virus in my opinion. The damage could have been done from what i'm reading too. Corrupt and deleted system files, is what that sounds like if you can't even start explorer.exe.

As Bugsy has mentioned, you may have to do a clean install of your OS onto your harddrive again. I would recommend doing the entire reformatting of your hard drive and installing the OS fresh.
Windows Defender is not the only thing protecting my system, as I've stated above, and If I have an installation CD I'll format the Hard Drive and restore my files from my last back-up and if I don't I guess I can get one.
When I Booted normally a boot scan was launched and no Malware was found, but allot of files where corrupt, but I don't thing any where system files.

----Update----
Malwarebytes finished it's scan and the report is as Quoted:
mbam-log-2011-01-11 (18-11-37) Wrote:Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5505

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18999

1/11/2011 7:04:37 PM
mbam-log-2011-01-11 (19-04-37).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|G:\|)
Objects scanned: 806479
Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 2 minute(s), 25 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 25
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 57
Files Infected: 316

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147A976F-EEE1-4377-8EA7-4716E4CDD239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A4730EBE-43A6-443e-9776-36915D323AD3} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{BEAC7DC8-E106-4C6A-931E-5A42E7362883} (Adware.GameVance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamevanceText.Linker.1 (Adware.GameVance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamevanceText.Linker (Adware.GameVance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{D518921A-4A03-425E-9873-B9A71756821E} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{CF54BE1C-9359-4395-8533-1657CF209CFE} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59C7FC09-1C83-4648-B3E6-003D2BBC7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68AF847F-6E91-45dd-9B68-D6A12C30E5D7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170B96C-28D4-4626-8358-27E6CAEEF907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D1A71FA0-FF48-48dd-9B6D-7A13A3E42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{DDB1968E-EAD6-40fd-8DAE-FF14757F60C7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F138D901-86F0-4383-99B6-9CDD406036DA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256A51-B582-467e-B8D4-7786EDA79AE0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\GamevanceText.DLL (Adware.GameVance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Trymedia Systems (Adware.TryMedia) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\gvtl (Adware.GameVance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gamevance (Adware.Gamevance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
c:\programdata\27620623 (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\gamevance (Adware.Gamevance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\iepngfix (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\attic (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\attic (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\attic (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\popup (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\style (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\content (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\content\demo (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\iepngfix (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\style (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\iepngfix (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\style (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\captionbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\style (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\background (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\captionbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js\iepngfix (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\background (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\background\attic (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\captionbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\style (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\style (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Aelita\AppData\Roaming\whitesmoketranslator (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\Users\Aelita\downloads\sims2castawayprimaofficiale-dm.exe (Adware.TryMedia) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\gamevance\ars.cfg (Adware.Gamevance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\gamevance\icon.ico (Adware.Gamevance) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\buy.ico (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\comvistaelevator.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\dictionary48x48.ico (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\license_agreement_translator.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\settings.ini (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\TCCons.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\WCapture.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\wcapturex.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\WCustom.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\whitesmoke-silent.exe (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\whitesmokeacpro.exe (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\whitesmokedictregistration.exe (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\WHook.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\wmonitorx.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\wsdicthookdll.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\WSLogger.exe (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\wstraydictmode.exe (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\iepngfix\blank.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\iepngfix\checkerboard.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\iepngfix\helix.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\iepngfix\iepngfix.htc (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\iepngfix\iepngfix.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\iepngfix\opacity.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\js\common.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\js\pngfix.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\js\prototype.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\Common\js\xmlhttp.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\spacer.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\ajax-loader.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\bottom_bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\bottom_left_corner.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\corner_bottom_left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\corner_bottom_right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\corner_top_left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\corner_top_right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\down_arrow.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\empty.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\input_bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\left_input.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\loading_dictionary.swf (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\resize.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\right_input.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\background\search_strip_bg3.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\dictionary_disabled.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\dictionary_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\dictionary_press.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\dictionary_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\down_arrow.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\go_disabled.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\go_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\go_press.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\go_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\idioms_disabled.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\idioms_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\idioms_press.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\idioms_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\thesaurus_disabled.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\thesaurus_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\thesaurus_press.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\thesaurus_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\translate_normal.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\translate_pressed.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\translate_rollover.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\translation_disabled.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\translation_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\translation_press.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\Buttons\translation_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_max_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_max_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_max_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_min_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_min_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_bar_min_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_dictionary_off.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_dictionary_press.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_dictionary_roll_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_strip.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_strip_right_corner.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_strip_right_corner.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_translation_off.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_translation_press.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\caption_translation_roll_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\captionbar\logo.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\popup\screen_bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\popup\screen_bg_bottom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\popup\screen_bg_top.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\popup\screen_captionbar_press.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\img\popup\screen_captionbar_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\js\common.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\js\contextmenu.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\js\dictinterface.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\js\jquery.combobox.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\js\jquery.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\js\prototype.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\js\xmlhttp.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\style\combobox.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\style\contextmenu.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientdic\style\dictionary.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\faq.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\firewall.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\technical.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p1.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p11.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p12.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p13.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p14.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p2.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p3.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p4.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p5.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p6.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p7.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p8.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide-p9.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\userguide.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\content\demo\demo.swf (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\autocorrect.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\backtomain.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\body_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\bottom_strip.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\cs_01.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\demo_button_over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\demo_button_up.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\enrichmentondemand.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\everywhere.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\explore_01.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\faq_bullet.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\faq_bullet_new.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\faq_button_over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\faq_button_up.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\grammarexp.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\guide_button_over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\guide_button_up.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\make_changes_to_text.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\next.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\prev.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\questions_tbl.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\settings-general.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\settings-shortcut.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\spacer.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\tech_button_over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\tech_button_up.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\userguide_bullet.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\userguide_bullet2.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\userguide_subbullet.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\use_wsdict_in.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\us_wsdict_any.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\us_ws_01.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\us_ws_02.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\us_ws_03.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\whitesmoke_templates.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\writingstyles.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\img\wsnotifierpicture.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\iframeinterface.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\objectswap.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\iepngfix\blank.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\iepngfix\checkerboard.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\iepngfix\helix.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\iepngfix\iepngfix.htc (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\iepngfix\iepngfix.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\js\iepngfix\opacity.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\style\help.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\content\style\user_guide.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\ajax-loader.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\body_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\bottom_bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\bottom_left_corner.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\bottom_right_corner.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\bottom_strip.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\buttonf2.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\button_f2.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\buy_button.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\expired.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\inside_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\left_column_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\loading_dictionary.swf (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\logo.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\logo_in.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\noconnection.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\pen.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\pen_h.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\result_area_top_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\scrbox_bottom.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\scrbox_left.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\scrbox_left_bottom.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\scrbox_left_top.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\scrbox_right.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\scrbox_right_bottom.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\scrbox_right_top.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\scrbox_top.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\screen_title.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\search_strip_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\title_strip_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\title_strip_left.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\title_strip_right.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\background\top_strip.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_max_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_max_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_max_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_min_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_min_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_min_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_re_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_re_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_bar_re_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_strip.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\caption_strip_right_corner.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\img\captionbar\logo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\common.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\iframeinterface.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\welcomeinterface.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\iepngfix\blank.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\iepngfix\checkerboard.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\iepngfix\helix.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\iepngfix\iepngfix.htc (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\iepngfix\iepngfix.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\js\iepngfix\opacity.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\style\activation.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\style\welcome.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclienthelp\style\welcomescreen.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\body_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\congra.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\continue_button_click.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\continue_button_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\continue_button_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\intro.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\welcome.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\captionbar\caption_strip.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\img\captionbar\logo.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\js\reginterface.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientregistration\style\registration.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\css\index.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\background\left_bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\background\logo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\background\main_bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\background\right_bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\background\tabcontent_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\background\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\cancel_disabled.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\cancel_down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\cancel_over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\cancel_up.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\save_disabled.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\save_down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\save_over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\save_up.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_connection_off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_connection_on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_content_off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_content_on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_general_off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_general_on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_info_off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_info_on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_shortcut_off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_shortcut_on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\Buttons\tab_template.psd (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\img\captionbar\caption_bar_close_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js\settingsinterface.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js\iepngfix\blank.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js\iepngfix\checkerboard.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js\iepngfix\helix.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js\iepngfix\iepngfix.htc (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js\iepngfix\iepngfix.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientsettings\js\iepngfix\opacity.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\welcome_all.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\welcome_expired.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\buy_button.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\caption_bar_close_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\caption_bar_close_over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\caption_bar_close_up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\close_button.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\close_button_down.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\expired_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\expired_bg.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\expired_bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\expired_bg2.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\translator-expired.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\userguide_translator.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\background\translator-welcome-final.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\background\translator-welcome-final.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\background\translator-welcome-final.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\background\use_ws_bgnew.jpg (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\background\use_ws_bgnew.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\background\attic\use_ws_bgnew.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\captionbar\arrow_white.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\captionbar\caption_strip.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\captionbar\left_bot_chunk.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\captionbar\right_bot_chunk.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\img\captionbar\white_x_button.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\js\iframeinterface.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\content\style\welcome.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\js\welcomeinterface.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoke translator\html\english\dictclientwelcome\style\welcomescreen.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Aelita\AppData\Roaming\whitesmoketranslator\stat.log (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Note: I scanned my External (E: ) and Internal (C: ), CD/DVD ROM Drive (D: ), and my USB Card (G: ).
-Edit-
Anyone know a trust worthy place where I can get a Windows Vista Installation CD?
-Aelita
Maybe you got a virus?
Try to tun explorer.exe from Task Manager again, and tell us if it worked.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(01-29-2011, 05:54 AM)MortenMoulder Wrote: Maybe you got a virus?
Try to tun explorer.exe from Task Manager again, and tell us if it worked.

From the Report from Malware byte I do, or did.
-Aelita
Its prolly just because vista has a laggy system and setup.
(01-29-2011, 12:59 PM)Zyptic Jr Wrote: Its prolly just because vista has a laggy system and setup.

This was, ah, a couple days after my computer stated, well when it first happened.
-Aelita
When you can, please advise on how the system is performing as of now. Also it seems that you got badly infected and cleaned atleast the most out of it with MBAM. If you wish to re-install, i'd suggest to check out if your computer has the ability to run Windows 7 as i can provide you with official download along with keys if you wish.

~J4mmy
[Image: siggp.png]
(02-04-2011, 09:33 AM)J4mmy Wrote: When you can, please advise on how the system is performing as of now. Also it seems that you got badly infected and cleaned atleast the most out of it with MBAM. If you wish to re-install, i'd suggest to check out if your computer has the ability to run Windows 7 as i can provide you with official download along with keys if you wish.

~J4mmy

My system performers in normal mode is extremely bad but is getting a little better every time windows does a startup repair, and by extremely bad I mean my system freezes, mouse and all, a little bit or right after start up, which forces my to use Safe Mode with Networking Support, speaking of which if any on has any thing to help my be more flexible i'll love it. My System should be able to handle 7 but even if I do have enough memory on my Laptop I have a 2 TB External Hard Drive that has 90% of it free.
--Edit--
I found somewhere how to run a scan to fix protected operating files from the command prompt and this is what is came up when done.
[Image: comand10.jpg]
Note: I blacked out the user name.
-Aelita
Provide us with the contents of the CBS.log file.
[Image: siggp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  run64.dll has stopped responding Carbon 6 2,450 01-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Carbon