Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It'd be work. Work sucks.
A real swimmer is thinking of online drug surfing as a possibility to better himself because he goes to doctors but doesn't get the controlled substances which he needs in order to function more coheriently and as a self method of easing personal trauma. He drinks and drugs with a bad liver and poor judgement and developmental skills. He is suicidal and his drug use is a alarm to something larger than him. His personality is off, he doesn't need to shower because he knows that he has no reason to look good for at least the rest of the day. And day after that the same thing and so on...
He needs drugs at the moment to be charge of himself and to move on. I would like to see swim do this and get through his insanity with no cuts or lost limbs.
Swim is fried and is a "severly wounded soldier." Swim promised me to be responsible with the drugs.
Despite swims drug addictions swim wants to try and order illegal drugs on the internet and see if it works. I will not let Swim go to jail so swim wants to know all the knowledge with the laws before doing so if swim does.
What would happen if someone we're to be online purchasing illegal substances and we're to have a envelope taken in customs?

Would "..this or this.." Happen?

I am having this message deleted soon because of it's incriminate part.
To be honest, I have no idea what would happen.
It depends on the drugs.
Feel free to Send Me A PM if you need help.
I can give you my contact info from there.
I need ten posts in order to pm so here:
Have swimmers ever had luck getting illegal drugs in the mail? With illegal drugs swim is a pharmacuetical patient and he's also a enthusiast.
I'm not sure of what swim exactly meant by drugs though I'm pretty sure he meant the pills.
(01-02-2011, 01:23 AM)Omelette Wrote: I need ten posts in order to pm so here:
Have swimmers ever had luck getting illegal drugs in the mail? With illegal drugs swim is a pharmacuetical patient and he's also a enthusiast.
I'm not sure of what swim exactly meant by drugs though I'm pretty sure he meant the pills.

Sorry to break it to you, but posts in this section don't count.
And also, you will be reported for spam/low quality posting.
Feel free to Send Me A PM if you need help.
I can give you my contact info from there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People work together Fallout 76 Caps with us mmogomlb 0 582 06-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: mmogomlb
  Anyone knows how to enjoy work? alonalon 10 1,331 10-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Machine
  being single sucks Reykjavik 15 1,416 12-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ
  The FBI Sucks at PhotoShop Extasey 28 2,743 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Pics of my work bench. post yours too! caspur 21 3,238 11-29-2011, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash