Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to make 500$, legally. What do?
(04-07-2011, 09:54 AM)John* Wrote: Check out my exploits, just click on my signature. Hope you will make a lot of money.

Where is your signature then?
The best way would be Affiliate network.
Or reading ebooks Big Grin
(01-01-2011, 10:04 PM)Carbon Wrote: I have 0$ to invest, and want to make 500$ for a certain red object on a certain purple and green forum I browse.

Any ideas, tips?

What's the red thing? I get the forum Big Grin

(06-19-2011, 02:03 AM)notLuke Wrote: What's the red thing? I get the forum Big Grin
Oh wait yeah, so you NEED TO EARN $500 for an... award?
Good luck with this broher
Sharecash, someone already mentioned affiliate network i assume.
you could try with sharecash Smile
(01-01-2011, 10:04 PM)Carbon Wrote: I have 0$ to invest, and want to make 500$ for a certain red object on a certain purple and green forum I browse.

Any ideas, tips?

Lol /fail

If HF can't teach you the means to earn the cash then your not worthy of the master donator award.

I'v donated before but only because I'v earned much more from the knowlege I'v gained.

Message me on that purple and green forum your a part of, I'll try help you get started earning some $$$ on $harecash. My name on the purple and green forum is Bckc
Make an ebook it is really easy to get money that way if you choose the right niche.
You could learn how to exploit shells and sell dedi shells for $0.30-$0.60 each depending on the quality. I cant get into more details about that on this forum though. If you want to learn how to do this go to www.hackforums.net
If you're determined with your option you will devote and dedicate all your time and sweat to it. I'm sure you have a brain and you know a few ways to earn, combine your skill.