Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye sight problems.
You know when you stare at something, you can usually focus on it?

When I stare at something for a few seconds, I lose focus and gets blurry and I feel like my eyes go cross-eyed a little. But not fully, ect..
Are you tired or drunk? If not go and see an eye doctor. You might need glasses.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
I am kind of tired, but this happens all the time.
I'm not drunk.
I do wear glasses, they're a new prescription. I just got my eyes done in May.
I've had the same problem for a while. I just ignored it.
I usually just shake my head a few times and it goes away.
You should get your eyes tested anyway. I haven't experienced eye problems before but I got an eye test. What feels proper to you might be abnormal so it's always worth having your eyes tested at least once, it doesn't take long.
You should go back to the eye doctor and see what he sais.
Get tested again. I notice I can see and focus pretty well. I guess I have a feature that I can adjust my eye sight to make things fuzzy/blurry. Idk if it just me tho... I dont have any eye problem or dont wear any contact/glasses because I can see clearly.
[Image: death.png]
(01-01-2011, 12:33 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: Get tested again. I notice I can see and focus pretty well. I guess I have a feature that I can adjust my eye sight to make things fuzzy/blurry. Idk if it just me tho... I dont have any eye problem or dont wear any contact/glasses because I can see clearly.

I can do the fuzzy blurry thing too. Got 20/20 vision.

OP I suggest you go back to your doctor and get that evaluated
(01-01-2011, 10:27 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: I can do the fuzzy blurry thing too. Got 20/20 vision.

OP I suggest you go back to your doctor and get that evaluated

That is what you called 20/20? So is that like the best? :3
[Image: death.png]
(01-01-2011, 10:53 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: That is what you called 20/20? So is that like the best? :3

Lol the fuzzy thing is 20/20. I have 20/20 vision which is the best.

But the fuzzy blurry thing I can do on my own.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eye care tips for every computer freak. BigdaddyV 27 3,710 10-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Last Post: richardshelton