Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new girl i really like
got it guys, got my head back together, I know she already asked me if I liked her lol... I am so out of it. Thanks guys!!! Man i love this website haha
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(12-30-2010, 12:26 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: got it guys, got my head back together, I know she already asked me if I liked her lol... I am so out of it. Thanks guys!!! Man i love this website haha

Keep us updated.         
Don't do a movie, you can't really talk to each other during a movie and it would just be "awkward"
(12-30-2010, 01:46 PM)lunagron Wrote: Don't do a movie, you can't really talk to each other during a movie and it would just be "awkward"

Ok next problem. Where do I take her out to?... I mean I don't wanna dress in a suite or somethin lol
You could take her out to dinner, lunch, pizza, something like that. Bowling? To the park? Just ensure you can talk to each other and enjoy each others' company Smile
(12-30-2010, 08:03 PM)melekhchanger Wrote: You could take her out to dinner, lunch, pizza, something like that. Bowling? To the park? Just ensure you can talk to each other and enjoy each others' company Smile

lol i got it. thanks for the ideas... hehee Oui Pinch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,097 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,150 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity